Best Loser Insults

Red_Fear

Just wondered what the funniest insults people have had chucked at them. I knocked someone out yesterday with AQ against his AK and hit the flush and this guy went mental. "U FAGGOT" followed by several others including :@ "I GET RICH ON LOSERS LIKE YOU", culminating in...:@ "GO SUCK YOUR MOTHERS D**K":@ The funny thing was... it was only a $3 STT.:lol :lol :lol Sad. Paul.

Re: Best Loser Insults This really happened "You suck!" Really? Your sister thought I was good last night. "Hey, my sisters DEAD!" Wow - I really DID screw her brains out! lol "You're sick" Hey I ain't that sick, no pulse but she was still warm...... He started it. :$ :$ :$

Re: Best Loser Insults

This really happened "You suck!" Really? Your sister thought I was good last night. "Hey, my sisters DEAD!" Wow - I really DID screw her brains out! lol "You're sick" Hey I ain't that sick, no pulse but she was still warm...... He started it. :$ :$ :$
:lol:rollin:lol:rollin:rollin:lol:rollin:lol:lol:rollin:lol:rollin

Re: Best Loser Insults Kapd be a faszom lol :D or nyald ki a seggem csókold meg a valagam szopjál le etc XD ask for advise :P and there is atleast one hun who is not multireging beeing polite and noncheater :D (i help: it's me :) )