Clicking by mistake

rosco

I hate this, you go to click the check box or fold but as you do the button changes and you call a big raise. was big blind and called a minium raise. sat with 9 2o flop is j k A 275 in the pot someone raises 475 and I call this by mistake He check the turn so I go all in on the river 900 chips he folds. Love it now:D

Re: Clicking by mistake nice one roscoe i wasnt so lucky yesterday, while attempting to register for a muti table my 6 buck sit n go pops up and i press all in with q2 off , there ends my sit n go , out in 9th place , what a well spent 6bucks that was!! :wall

Re: Clicking by mistake I remember my first day at Betfred. Sat at cash table, one bloke raises to $3 and I pressed all in $16 with J2 :eyes . He calls with QJ an Im winning with pair of 2's :$. I had to leave the table immediately, as this guy was just about to explode.

Re: Clicking by mistake I stopped using the check boxes for that very reason. Got caught a couple of times during the interforum competition at Betfred. Besides, during games, I think it can give away some info about the strength of your hand.