Mlb 30/4

Houston Astros @ Cincinnati Reds Reds 2.02 (Pinnacle) 5 units HOU: RHP Taylor Buchholz (1-1, 1.80 ERA) CIN: RHP Elizardo Ramirez (1-0, 2.57 ERA) I just can't resist riding with the hottest team of the league again here. Reds have been $$$ this season. They have won 6 straight and are 10-2 in last 12 games. I like their chances of sweeping Houston here. Two young very promising and inexperienced pitchers on the mound today. Both has been good, but Bucholtz has pitched only 3 innings outside Houstons own ballpark in his career and will face a big challenge against very potent Reds lineup. He is due to a atleast average outing today. Second year pitcher Elizardo Ramirez was called from minors to replace injured Eric Milton. He was good in his debut limiting Washinghton on road to 2 runs in 7 innings of work. He has been improving a lot in the past season learning to use effective changeup pitch what was not in his arsenal last year. Anyway, Reds bats has been really amazingly hot all season and while this streak can't go on forever i really like them in this spot to continue to do some bashing. Public has bet Reds down to a slight underdog after opening as a slight fave, which is just fine for me. Fail to see the logic other than anti-sweep thinking behind backing Astros. Reds are facing a team, that has less batting power and has been below average road team in recent years. Throwing a medium stake on this one. Chicago White Sox @ Los Angeles Angels Angles -1.5 2.81 (Pinnacle) 5 units CWS: RHP Jon Garland (2-1, 7.30 ERA) LAA: RHP Ervin Santana (2-0, 2.96 ERA) Just love this matchup. Angels are trying to avoid a sweep and i think they will blow out ChiSox in this one. Pitching advantage is huge for Angels. Jon Garland of the Sox looks to be back to what he was before last season, when he had a career year, below .500 average pitcher with high 4'ish ERA. He is clearly the worst hand in Sox rotation. Garland has a 2-6 with a 4.91 ERA against the Halos, and he is 1-4 with a 4.86 ERA at Angel Stadium. Batters are hitting .352 vs Garland this year, and Angels have hit .303 vs Garland lifetime. Ervin Santana has been just great this season and possesses a deadly slider. Last game He tossed 6 shut out innings against potent Detroit lineup striking out 10 in the process with really overpowering performance. He has a 2.96 ERA this year while limiting batters to a .217 average. Angels have much better and deeper bullpen also: ( Angels Bullpen ERA 2.62 ) ( White Sox Bullpen ERA 4.38 ). I don't see Angels getting swept in this series and will throw a medium stake on the runline.