Spin Palce - £1000 added MTT tomorrow, Wednesday 26th April

jeffster

Hello Jeff Your account number is xxxxxxxxxxxx $1000 Added MTT Wednesday at 9pm Tomorrow night (Wednesday 26th April) we are running a special MTT for you to which we are adding $1000 to the prize pool. Entry is only $20+$2 and the tournament starts at 9pm BST. Selected tables from the game may be shown on Poker Night Live, with commentary from the resident professionals. The tournament is password protected to restrict it to those of you who have received this mail - the password is ??????????? (Were you quick enough ? I left it in my original post) You will find the tournament in TV > Scheduled Tournaments > Multi Table in the poker lobby. Those of you without access to Poker Night Live through your TVs can watch live streaming of the programme at www.pokernightlive.co.uk from 10pm. Good luck and see you at the tables. andrew.gif Andrew Tracey Poker Manager

Re: Spin Palce - £1000 added MTT tomorrow, Wednesday 26th April hi,i got this email as well,,and is definately out of my league at the moment,they could have done a sporting odds and credit me with $10 cos i havent played money game yet,,,many thanks SO,,still stranger things have happened