Hi All Im New

siapplepie

Re: Hi All Im New

thats just taking the mick now pene!!!! it was ok to share with mr v, cos hes old and no threat, but AK , Elmcroft, Gizdalord....how many more !!!!
Ahem ahem ahem........ Elmcroft, Gizdalord???? You should get your information from elsewhere..... And :spank :spank :spank :spank for not trusting me.... TRUST is the MOST important thing in a marriage!!!!! Shame on you... :cry :cry

Cheers all! Thanks 4 being so welcoming!:D Im sure ill have fun here, hopefully have a gud laf when i beat morls an all! haha! Speak 2 u all soon, cheers Si:ok
Sorry Si for nicking your thread to sort out marriage stuff... but surely you must know what I face everyday being married to Morls :cry :cry

Ahem ahem ahem........ Elmcroft, Gizdalord???? You should get your information from elsewhere..... And :spank :spank :spank :spank for not trusting me.... TRUST is the MOST important thing in a marriage!!!!! Shame on you... :cry :cry
AWWW im sorry sweetie.........i loves ya really.......come ere gis a kiss xx

ok .....i deserve that.....but can u bring me a cup of tea before u go to bed ' date=' thanks :rollin[/quote'] :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin Sure sweetie... come back... you know I don't hold a grudge.... XX