Beat the presenter...

Ovalman

Is it site specific or Prima wide? Is it always on the $10 STT? And do the presenters always take the same seat? I have $12 (free money) in my spin palace account and I'd rather lose it in a blaze of glory that try building on it on the $2.50 tournies. Quite fancy going all in with Michelle some night ;)

Re: Beat the presenter... The beat the presenter is not site specific, you can enter from any of the Prima sites. If you have $12 then you could enter the Spin Palace friday night $2000 added MTT which is shown on TV, there were only 112 entries last night so it is good value, may be better for you than a night on the table with Michelle. I've been playing some of their $1000 freerolls to try and get the $10 entry fee, I have $6 at the moment, if I don't have enough by next friday I'll play a couple of $2.50 STT's to try and get enough to qualify.

Re: Beat the presenter... I think they play at the first available table - so it can be any value..... Is quite difficult to get on their table and you have to take your chances, guess where they'll be and sit down ahead of the presenter - chances are with one attempt, you'll miss the presenter