Poker site praise

Guest gazza271

Guest gazza271

Right we have all slagged off B*** M**** and rightly so, but how about the sites that actually deserve some praise ? I recently bought a new PC and decided rather than cram it with poker sites i would use purely the laptop for poker. This meant re-installing EVERY site which numbered about 35 ! I still have a few I'm having problems with and one of them was stanjames. Well i wanted to play in the stanjames freeroll tonight so this evening i called them and explained i had forgotten all my log in details. No problem and after a few security questions i had a new password but upon trying to log in it told me i was already logged in (to a prima site). The guy promises someone will ring me back straight away. 10 mins later the same guy calls me back and says the techie dept bods are still busy but someone will call me back soon. At 8pm someone calls me,apologises for the delay and states they had to contact Prima to get me logged out of whatever site i was in. This had been done and then the guy tells me he guesses i wanted to play the freerole and as registration had closed he had manually registered me. We are quick to slag off sites but credit where credit is due, WELL DONE STAN JAMES on your quick,polite and efficient customer services :clap :clap :clap

Re: Poker site praise I needed to call berfair the other day and they were incredibly helpful in sorting out a problem. It may sound strange but I appreciated talking to someone in England rather than Bangalore or America. The language barrier thing still seems to apply with English speakers in different countries and I find that if you talk to a helpdesk anywhere else in the world they appear talk down to you because you're a foriegner. This may just be my perception and I know it's probably the same the other way around, but without wanting to sound jingoistic when I heard a good old English accent I knew we were talking the same language - if you get my drift:\ I think this applies to support lines in general whatever the industry.

Re: Poker site praise Bet365 went way beyond the call of duty for me a few months ago when I was having some kind of display problem, which was stopping me from seeing the tables properly. It was a problem with my computer, not their software, so they really had no requirement to sort it out at all. But it was passed along to a tech guy who contacted me probably a dozen times (calling me on my mobile), going through hijackthis logs, emailing me older versions of drivers etc. Way more than they needed to do and impressed me a lot. Never did figure out what the problem is (still have it and is driving me crazy), but only because I stopped responding, feeling guilty that I was taking up so much of his time. Certainly beats the whole 'the problem is on your end, there's nothing we can do to help' line.

Re: Poker site praise I had a problem with my Blue Square account when I downloaded the Poker software. When I tried to set up a real money account on the Poker, I could not. Phoned them, and after a couple of security questions they got everything sorted, linking it to the betting account and changing the card which had expired. Up and running straight away, I could even see the 6p I had left in the betting account appear in the poker site while I spoke to them on the phone. Excellent customer service. Well done Blue Square:clap :clap , and I like your freeroll (when I come 4th like I did yesterday!):nana :nana

Re: Poker site praise I had a nice surprise today, a knock on the door from a courier carrying a very heavy parcel - with my name on it! It turned out to be: :drums:drums:drums A Betfair poker chip set courtesy of Mr Betfair -Stefan, (who was on my table) and had promised to send one to me on the night of the Betfair Grand Prix final. A very big thank you to Stefan :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy and to those at Betfair who hosted a fantastic evening in London for this event. ;) :ok