how many pl's going to maxim

bigmal76

well with less than two weeks to go i thought i would start a roll call to see how many punter loungers are to to the maxim final in london. stick you're name down and where you are staying.we could even meet up for drinks before. i'm staying in the regent palace hotel.:ok

Re: how many pl's going to maxim definately a good idea to meet up somewhere before for a few :beer :beer.like spur said a fair few of us will be at the thistle. i dunno if anyone knows of a decent boozer round there ,from what i remember its a bit touristy:puke . i will ask a few mates who go up that way clubbin ,see if they know a decent place:ok

Re: how many pl's going to maxim

definately a good idea to meet up somewhere before for a few :beer :beer.like spur said a fair few of us will be at the thistle. i dunno if anyone knows of a decent boozer round there ,from what i remember its a bit touristy:puke . i will ask a few mates who go up that way clubbin ,see if they know a decent place:ok
There's always the trocadero round the corner! :rollin :rollin :rollin Sorry, you won't understand that unless you came to last PL outing! :lol

get yourself to the regent palace mate.40 dabs for a twin room :ok
any takers to share a twin with me???? im cuddly fun loving and a great listener...dont snore.....feet dont smell.....but i do have a lot of wind:ok seriously though would work out £20 each !!!!!!:loon

any takers to share a twin with me???? im cuddly fun loving and a great listener...dont snore.....feet dont smell.....but i do have a lot of wind:ok seriously though would work out £20 each !!!!!!:loon
mo here is the actual link i used in case you need it. http://www.expedia.co.uk/pub/agent.dll?qscr=htfv&itid=&itdx=&itty=&from=f

• 2 weeks later...

So, we got an updated list?:loon Me and Jeffers have received an invite from VC, so could well be turning up - this is of course nothing to do with the free bar and models everywhere. :loon
What makes me think u are telling porkie pies about the reasons for turning up PR?:lol

Few of us at the Regent Runa:ok Maybe get a few :cheers :beerin B4.
Assuming I'm actually playing I shall be keeping off the :beeruntil I'm out. If I'm not playing I shall be getting my money's worth !