poker in leicester an update

manfredd

thanks 2 valient for the advice last night at annabels approx 45 players made it to the add-on with my original £10 starting chips,paid for add on , then played my 1st large bluff immediately after rebuys had been removed u got 2 love 8 2 off suit lol, at final table i was 2nd last in chips but eventually managed 2 get 2nd place winning £290 for my £20 investment 1st live game 4 me i think i'll be there again next week lol :D :cow :nana :drums :cheers

Re: poker in leicester an update Nice on Manfredd! :clap :clap :clap :clap How many 'runners' were there? We normally get 99 (11 seats @ 9 tables), but when Stanleys (in Stoke) move they will have 15 poker tables!!!:nana :nana :nana Meaning bigger comps and prize pools. On the last day of the month they're holding a £50 Double chance freezeout* that I must say I'm interested in. Double Chance Freezouts Basically your buy in gives you 3000 chips, but 1500 are kept in reserve and can be requested at any time. Whilst at first you think, "May as well have them all at the start..", you then realise that there is some sense in keeping them back for as long as possible. At the end of the hour all people get any chips due to them, so it acts like an add-on.

Re: poker in leicester an update Hi Manny me and my mate Rob should be there this coming wednesday matey popped down yesterday to have a look and become a 'fully paid up' member - looks good with dealers on every table and no juice on top of the entry fee! Are you likely to play the sunday tournay as well? Damo ps how many starting chips do you get? and do you remember the blind structure? and what time did you finish (very important as senior management want to know......)