For Telepe, penelopeys, rednutt, JeffsterUK, slikmik, moface3

Gizdalord

Hello there i am Gizdalord. The one u've played on sportingodds poker, on the final table and was finally beaten by rednutt. I have achived to find this forum and i hope it shows you that i would like to really be a part of this community. I told You that you can trust me. And i was honest as always. I'd like to have a good relation with you guys. (They did not told me this page, i have investigated it :), so they did not brake any rules ) Please answer this post and let me in Guys. My email and msn is [email protected] or u can send email to [email protected] I am kind that i have met You on the final table I hope we can have a good relation Yours Gizdalord alias G*** S***** from Hungary

Re: For Telepe, penelopeys, rednutt, JeffsterUK, slikmik, moface3 :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin Jeez your persistant :lol :welcome to the lounge Giz and wp tonight. Hope you enjoy and i second Bigmal only 1 username please :tongue2 :ok I didnt realise how easy it is to find us ... i just googled rednutt and up pops loads of entries for punterslounge

Re: For Telepe, penelopeys, rednutt, JeffsterUK, slikmik, moface3 Christ, Rednutt, It IS easy, isnt it ! I just googled "Jeffster_UK", and found this on another forum :

cmjsons wrote:
I second that. Tony, did you hang around to watch it end? I finished second to Damo, but initially watched Jeffster_uk push the table around with his big stack until I doubled up through him to take the lead when I hit quad 6s. icon_biggrin.gif The tourn was a lot of fun.
I had jeffster_uk on my table for much of the tourney, he was playing very aggressive, in fact being a real pain in the butt! Like you I managed to double through him so he helped me get to the final table. icon_smile.gif DAM0 did very well, In the first level he was actually down to 390 chips at one point, he did very well to comeback from there. Congrats DAM0. Tony

Re: For Telepe, penelopeys, rednutt, JeffsterUK, slikmik, moface3

Christ, Rednutt, It IS easy, isnt it ! I just googled "Jeffster_UK", and found this on another forum :
cmjsons wrote:
I second that. Tony, did you hang around to watch it end? I finished second to Damo, but initially watched Jeffster_uk push the table around with his big stack until I doubled up through him to take the lead when I hit quad 6s. icon_biggrin.gif The tourn was a lot of fun.
I had jeffster_uk on my table for much of the tourney, he was playing very aggressive, in fact being a real pain in the butt! Like you I managed to double through him so he helped me get to the final table. icon_smile.gif DAM0 did very well, In the first level he was actually down to 390 chips at one point, he did very well to comeback from there. Congrats DAM0. Tony
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

I know your all googling your usernames now...admit it :loon
You need a moniker like mine - much safer. Far tooooooo many of us. Like this one:
MySpace Profile - Avongirl, 66 years old, Female, HUBBARDSTON, Massachusetts, US Er, NOT. :eek (well, not yet)

Ah well, that's the number of entrants in our freeroll up from 73 to 8,500,465 with the vast majority from 'you know where'. :cry Got bad vibes about this!! :unsure
:\ :eyes :sad

Re: For Telepe, penelopeys, rednutt, JeffsterUK, slikmik, moface3 Hiya Giz. :welcome to our community. I hope you enjoy your time here and make the most of whats on offer, and that using PuntersLounge helps your English AND poker. Unfortunately, we have had some bad experiences with some students from your country who have cheated in order to win tournaments, but hopefully you will go some way to changing our attitude towards Hungary.:ok Now then, I've removed your name from your post, as it isn't really a good idea to leave those details on this open forum.:D

Please answer this post and let me in Guys. My email and msn is [email protected] or u can send email to [email protected] I am kind that i have met You on the final table I hope we can have a good relation Yours Gizdalord alias G*** S***** from Hungary
However, I wished I had paid more attention to the e-mail addresses in this post. I remember there used to be a Coollord who used to play on Sporting odds. Why have you created a new account?

However, I wished I had paid more attention to the e-mail addresses in this post. I remember there used to be a Coollord who used to play on Sporting odds. Why have you created a new account?
Very observant Mr V :ok

and the hunt begins:spank:spank:spank:spank:spank:spank:@

Seems to have gone very quiet in here since your discovery V, have you considered changing your career to Private Investigator? :rollin Anyway, I reckon leave the guy(s) :unsure alone, what harm can it do being in PL? Any irregular activity on the poker and I'm sure you'll spot it in a flash with your, until now, undiscovered sleuth talents.. :loon :loon :loon . If I'm missing something please let me know as I don't really see any problem. Cheers :ok

I think he answers this question on another thread, something bout it being his dads, he turned 18 and opened a new one for himself.:unsure:unsure:unsure