TEAM POKER: Final scores for each week here!!!

Penelopeys

Re: TEAM POKER: Final scores for each week here!!!

Not sure this would work tho, If we're going by table 3 then because he tried and it wasnt his fault, then technically the whole table should be played again . ( :okChelski) On the flip side, this means that people who know they cant make it,can just use a tech excuse and get a point, (i know its only a point but could its better than none)
I concur, he was having problems which were being experienced by more than one person, I think it should be written off as experience and replayed. Especially after the effort he put in :cry :cry :cry

On the flip side' date=' this means that people who know they cant make it,can just use a tech excuse and get a point, (i know its only a point but could its better than none)[/quote'] People would never do that... it takes a lot of dignity to be a Punter!!!

I don't understand your point Mo... ??? ...no fun in not playing.... right... but not fair to whom??? The 3 who showed up?? You get 4 points each...excellent score...
probably not the right word sorry, but id rather get points fair n square and play, rather than get points by default, else seems like your not actually part of it:sad

probably not the right word sorry' date=' but id rather get points fair n square and play, rather than get points by default, else seems like your not actually part of it:sad[/quote'] Noooo, this was just a sad start... and only 10 % of the whole thing... On to the next round :ok Don't worry about it... :)

hi guys' date=',,with regards to last night it wasnt a case of no show,,we couldnt log in no matter what due to a cock up by prima,,we both tried our hardest to get in,,so please no more of the no shows:)[/quote'] Well, if that is the case, didn't know that applied to all the people who didn't make it, I think we should let game master decide what's to be done...

Re: TEAM POKER: Final scores for each week here!!! Its a tough nut to crack alright, what with all the unforseen glitchs that happened. ohh PL gods speak to us :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy share ur wisdom with us :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy show us the way :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Well' date=' if that is the case, didn't know that applied to all the people who didn't make it, I think we should let game master decide what's to be done...[/quote'] they both posted on the team poker thread at 9 last nite saying they couldnt get in ,could have a ruleing that you must post problem before 9.15 you get a point. a single point is scant conselation as it is the minimum team south would have got just for turning up but its better than nowt:eyes

they both posted on the team poker thread at 9 last nite saying they couldnt get in ,could have a ruleing that you must post problem before 9.15 you get a point. a single point is scant conselation as it is the minimum team south would have got just for turning up but its better than nowt:eyes
excellent suggestion Uber :clap

Re: TEAM POKER: Final scores for each week here!!! Just a quick question....was the problem with people getting on the table to do with logging in or when they tried to sit down at the table? If it was the earlier of the 2 issues, there should possibly be a rule where people post, say before 8:45 that they can't log in. That way, we have a short period of time to get stand-bys allowing the games to go ahead. If it is the latter of the 2 issues.....erm....pass! Just a thought.

I think you should... anybody been in contact with Chelski?? PM him :ok
I sent Chelski a PM yesterday evening, hoping he was ok. As far as I can see he has not logged into PL since yesterday afternoon but I'm sure (or at least hope) he will be back. :ok

i spoke to him last night, about 3am....he was out on the drink lol got a load of work on aparantly, so that explains his absense
Cheers Morl, good to hear (not that he's bogged down with work but that he will be back to sort us out). :ok

Re: TEAM POKER: Final scores for each week here!!! just saw what was going on here . I just mentioned in the other thread that my comp crashed . Anyway , the point is , i failed to make it thanks to the computer and as such , i should get 0 points ? Or is table 3 going to start again ?

Re: TEAM POKER: Final scores for each week here!!! Who knows :sad Think everyone who can play table 3 get it done on Sunday, but if everyone cant agree then we'll have a prob, as it needs to be played b4 tues. Bigmal has a thread on here bout starting table 3, if u want to play sunday put it up here (in this thread), name and yes/no, Bigmal should c it if not i'll ring him and let him know.:ok Get the table set up 2night or 2morrow Is this ok