Give me my winning brother back, you North People

Penelopeys

Re: Give me my winning brother back, you North People

I thought he was supposed to be going in with instructions to lose as soon as possible and sabotage Team North!!! What went wrong Lillelars :unsure
Morl must have bribed him with a whippet, some black pudding, a cloth cap and a few Bottles of Brown:loon:loon

Morl must have bribed him with a whippet' date=' some black pudding, a cloth cap and a few Bottles of Brown:loon:loon[/quote'] Black pudding???? Sounds awful :puke Reminds me of Morlspin's poo earlier... Surely they didn't bribe him with THAT....

Black pudding???? Sounds awful :puke Reminds me of Morlspin's poo earlier... Surely they didn't bribed him with THAT....
You're spot on Pen. But would your bro know what it was? It's absolutely gross stuff eaten almost exclusively by northerners. But they're the only ones who'd eat it.:puke:puke:puke

it's dried pig and cow blood, and some oats, all mashed together and fried. normally eaten for breakfast. Tastes as good as it sounds
You lucky bastards ...... keeping that all to yourself .... You should be Thanked!!!!:cow:loon:loon:nana:nana

Re: Give me my winning brother back, you North People Who's staying over in Leeds then after racing? Cooked breakfast all round I'd say. (I'll be having me cornflakes at home) Edit - just realised I am staying over. LOL. Too many posts tonight, forgotten what I'm doing. Need chocolate. So it's black pudding all round then (and bacon, sausages, egg, tomatoes, mushrooms, beans, fried bread, hash browns?)