Hourly Free-Rolls, Value Tourneys + $$$

wizard

I found this site which has hourly $50 free-rolls with around 200 entrants and $100 guaranteed tourneys with sometimes only 15 entrants. ($5+0.50) . Not only that but I got $10 for free without making a deposit AND its a non download site. Dont think PL can make any money from it but its a must check out site for beginners for the free-rolls, and sharks as the standard isnt high. Remember to put in a proper phone number as they gave me a call to confirm my address before they gave me the money. EDIT by GaF - Please use the PL link for Pitbull

Re: Hourly Free-Rolls, Value Tourneys + $$$ Googled them and found this There are a lot of codes. I used ********* as mine when i checked it out. I got $10 for free to play with and $10 more after 150 points. I ended up with 5 points in a week though since they are impossible to get. Site shut me down though with $25 in my account for bad mouthing them in the chat box. I said they are awful since 2 pair was beating a straight sometimes, and my K kicker split a pot with the 9 kicker. They dont use Neteller either. The owners i read on ripoffreport.com are also shady. NO THANKS. doesn't sound good

Re: Hourly Free-Rolls, Value Tourneys + $$$ I've had a few emails froim them , one of which really interests me. Its their 100% match up, no conditions bonus. Has anyone taken up the offer and IS there any conditions? I don't mind some play through conditions but some of the sites make it impossible for small stakes players like myself.

Re: Hourly Free-Rolls, Value Tourneys + $$$

I've had a few emails froim them , one of which really interests me. Its their 100% match up, no conditions bonus. Has anyone taken up the offer and IS there any conditions? I don't mind some play through conditions but some of the sites make it impossible for small stakes players like myself.
200 points to be able to withdraw mate. Only problem you may face is that the site is not that busy so finding games taking Rake is sometimes difficult. I did it easy enough tho and i think if a few more got on there it would be a nice place for the occasional game :ok Plus theres FREE cash available :clap so nothing to lose!!

200 points to be able to withdraw mate. Only problem you may face is that the site is not that busy so finding games taking Rake is sometimes difficult. I did it easy enough tho and i think if a few more got on there it would be a nice place for the occasional game :ok Plus theres FREE cash available :clap so nothing to lose!!
Thanks for the info. May give it a go. Do you get points for STT's?

Thanks for the info. May give it a go. Do you get points for STT's?
Not as far as ive noticed, just the cash game rake. Tried to put the "Promotions" link up for you but you have to be logged in to view so my advice is Register, take the free $10 and see how you get on :ok

Re: Hourly Free-Rolls, Value Tourneys + $$$ Hmmm. I've read a few stories through rec.gambling.poker newsgroups how when a few folks have tried to withdaw their money from Pitbull, they haven't been able to (this is after turning their free money into 'a lot of money'). ....I haven't given Pitbull a go anyway but mind how you go. :ok

Re: Hourly Free-Rolls, Value Tourneys + $$$ When I posted this up I originally forgot to mention that when you get moved tables in the free-rolls you can occasionally see another players cards. The guy got 66 and then 10 10 straight after. Still its worth trying even for the free money. They are sorting out their act..

When I posted this up I originally forgot to mention that when you get moved tables in the free-rolls you can occasionally see another players cards.
Wow, sounds like a hackers paradise! If the client software has the card information of the other players (which it must have for you to have seen them) then it won't be long till someone figures out how to get at them during normal play. :eek

Sounds like a site to avoid to me' date=' but each to their own.[/quote'] Yeah - haven't been there in a while and can't remember the site - on the back of this - no intention of going back any time soon!!!!