Team North Local Hero Thread

morlspin

Right Team I want all our NEEDED messages on here, no spam, no insults, just pure northern class! Good luck to the rest of the teams, but i want my team to prove how good we really are! My MSN is on my profile, and if anyone wants my phone number in case of any bullying/or that u cant play just send me a PM HOWAY THE LADS NORTH Morlspin(Captain) Dannycash masterplan rosco slick mick Taxmonkey Blades'r'going'up Elmcroft BDaveG Lombardo

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Team North Hero's Message Board PJ & Duncan AKA Morl & Slick Lets get reeaadyyy to gamble!" Lets get ready ready Lets get ready ready Lets get ready to gamble Watch us loss are chips, Watch us loss are chips..............shite! Lets get ready ready Lets get ready ready Lets get Lets get Lets get ready ready Lets get ready ready Lets get ready ready Lets get ready to gamble! Straights are provin' We can get you groovin' This tables boomin' it ain't no hype Watch us loss the chips, Watch us loss the chips, Watch us loss the chips.............Shite CHORUS Lets get ready to gamble , Lets get ready to gamble! Get ready get steady and gamble (Everybody gamble) Lets get ready to gamble, Lets get ready to gamble! Get ready get steady and gamble (Everybody gamble) Sit back, stack attack, don't take no flack , place ur bets in time to the rhythm of the track, I'm Morl, I'm slick, a Duo, a Twosome, So many 72s we're frightened to use 'em! So many bad beats we keep 'em in stores, We've even got them coming out of our pores, Your father, your mother, your sister, your brother, cause way up north my wife is my mother. Give us the motivation we can cause a sensation! Give us the cards we can cause a sensation! Give us the AA top speed Give us the AA stampede! Stylin' Smilin' Everybody buck wilin'! CHORUS Partners on the table we'll be out in no time, My rantings on PL sound like a rhyme! Raw... and pure like sushi, Don't try to call me raise me Or even try to all in me, We lay down the law, We're quick on the draw, We played it, we made it the rest don't score! No jokes no messin', We'll teach you a lesson, A state of bluffing to keep you all guessin'! CHORUS Freakin' it, sweatin' it, bustin' the stack! Slammin', it jammin', i want my chips back! Lets get ready ready Lets get ready ready Lets get Lets get Lets get ready ready Lets get ready ready Lets get ready ready Lets get ready to gamble! Watch us loss the chips, Watch us loss the chips Watch us loss the chips .............shite CHORUS

Re: Team North Hero's Message Board You northern lads are just wannabee Team Tartan members (to the unaquainted). Quote from geordie.org.uk "But what's a Geordie you may be asking yourself, in essence its them canny fowk from the North East of England sometimes wrongly but understandably mistaken for Scots or Irish to the unaquainted." Sounds like a lack of identity to me. Altogether now.....:cow :cow :cow :cow :cow 'Cause the fog on the Tyne is all mine, all mine, The fog on the Tyne is all mine, The fog on the Tyne is all mine, all mine, The fog on the Tyne is all mine.

Re: Team North Hero's Message Board

You northern lads are just wannabee Team Tartan members (to the unaquainted). Quote from geordie.org.uk "But what's a Geordie you may be asking yourself, in essence its them canny fowk from the North East of England sometimes wrongly but understandably mistaken for Scots or Irish to the unaquainted." Sounds like a lack of identity to me.
or could well be that the rest of the country are just thick?

Re: Team North Hero's Message Board

I am dissapointed to read NOTHING AT ALL about Whippets' date=' pigeon fancying and pies on this thread. Call yourselves Northerners? pah![/quote'] Don't forget Ferrets, Newky Broon, cloth caps and using ' t' ' instead of 'the'. Evidently they are not real northerners!. Not once have we had an ' eee bah gum' or a chorus of 'ecky thump'! (BTW I am in no way knocking Newky Broon. Very nice stuff that!! :beer Thought that would have been mentioned at the least!!!)

Re: Team North Hero's Message Board No one up here calls it Newky Broon, you'd get shot for that lol, its a bottle of brown, pies....sausage rolls are the new favorite whippets....were more like british bulldogs ferrets.....thats what team fartin use as ratcatchers ecky thump....i have no idea what ya on about t'idiots comin on our board, t'internet was once a grand place, eeh bah gum