Team Pink's messageboard

Penelopeys

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Team Pink's messageboard

I'll do what I can to make sure you're not playing poker too late tonight guys.... ;) by dumping you're sorry asses out of the Poker.co.uk league game nice and early. :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :lol :lol :lol
He's only gone and done it, I think I might still be in hospital tomorrow night after suffering a 'pissing myself laughing' injury :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

I'll do what I can to make sure you're not playing poker too late tonight guys.... ;) by dumping you're sorry asses out of the Poker.co.uk league game nice and early. :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :lol :lol :lol
Hmmm. So, Valiant, care to take us through your 'demolition' of us last night? :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Everything looking good - pants are now dry:ok Hey Pene, Being as we're ROWT, well mostly Europe. If a player drops out ( like the North team have) do we use subs or U-boats?:\
Erm... We will use a sub... Hopefully my brother or my friend Vertigo... both members inhere, but not very active... :ok

So thats what my fellow team members look like:loon How come we had a team photo without me?:\
I don't think any of us are in it gaz, I think Blade has been raiding his photo album. So Blade, are you the one in the hat?

I don't think any of us are in it gaz, I think Blade has been raiding his photo album. So Blade, are you the one in the hat?
I can't see the picture here but 3 ears are a definite give away for the Sheffield types :lol

were not the skirt wearers' date=' thats team tartan!![/quote'] No ... not even that can you northeners do right ... you let the Tartan sissies look like chicks ... when you just have the shitty weather ... at least they have both ;o))))