Freerolls at Mermaid Poker throughout Easter

Galronix

Just had this email come through 5500 Freerolls during Easter.

Mermaid Poker is throwing a total of $5500 for our players during the Easter. The tournaments is totally without requirements and will run everyday during the holidays. Max. Of players in these events are 1000, so remember to sign up in good time. -Thursday 13/4 at GMT: 18:00 is running a $1000 freeroll -Friday 14/4 at GMT 18:00 is running a $500 freeroll -Saturday 15/4 GMT 18:00 is running a $1000 freeroll -Sunday 16/4 at GMT 18:00 is running a $1000 freeroll -Monday 17/4 at GMT 18:00 is running a $1000 freeroll Every day at GMT 20:00 is also running a $200 freeroll without requirements. Mermaid Poker are with all this saying “Happy Poker Holidays†I'll be away for Easter so GL all who enter :ok

Re: Freerolls at Mermaid Poker throughout Easter

yet another site i have to download:D
Careful - this is also Boss Media - you may want to make sure you have poker.co.uk, Sporting Odds and Virgin first - for the PL events going on there........ no PL events scheduled for mermaid.......

Re: Freerolls at Mermaid Poker throughout Easter I'm out too. 'Vaporiser' was All in every other hand. Really pissing me off. So eventually I called with AJs. He flips over AA. :eyes Hit an Ace too!:eyes Then he called me a fish! Have had a few so gave him some abuse, so might be another with a chat ban! :unsure Guess I was just vaporised in the end! :lol

Re: Freerolls at Mermaid Poker throughout Easter i came 494, guy beside me was one lucky bas*ard, :@he played every hand and fished to the river, and 9 times outta 10 he got it, best was when he went with 6 3 os :spank He got me, had QQ he had AA, but i got a Q on the river, BUT it gave him a flush:cry:wall Ahh well its only a game :@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@