Watching PL'ers on Late night Poker

rosco

Was watching the Irish open on Vid last night and it was followed by Poker night Live which was showing the Spin Palace MTT. Was suprised at how many pl'ers were on one table, Philosophy, Pene, Kev 6ooner, then on another table there was a few other pl'ers. havent got to the final table yet. Showed your cards and how you play, quite interesting, some definate patterns there.

Re: Watching PL'ers on Late night Poker

Was watching the Irish open on Vid last night and it was followed by Poker night Live which was showing the Spin Palace MTT. Was suprised at how many pl'ers were on one table, Philosophy, Pene, Kev 6ooner, then on another table there was a few other pl'ers. havent got to the final table yet. Showed your cards and how you play, quite interesting, some definate patterns there.
He he...don't believe anything you see on the telly... ;)

Re: Watching PL'ers on Late night Poker

Thaaaanks .... Now I will learn the rest of Pene's secrets and make sure I win win WIIIINN!!!! ... ooops ... did I write that ???
The rest??? Which secrets do you know already???? :unsure ... he he... and again... don't believe anything you see on tv... :tongue2