ULEB Cup final Tuesday, 11.04.06

Dynamo Moscow vs Aris Saloniki On tuesday we will have the first european basketball final, the ULEB Cup final. The two finalists are Dynamo Moscow and Aris Saloniki. Both teams are of course very motivated, even more because the winner will get a ticket for the next Euroleague season. 5.000 greek fans are expected in Belgium for the final, who will definitely make lots of noise. Dynamo is the huge favorit in this matchup while Aris is just one of several "good" greek teams, nothing special at all. Aris had quite big problems on its way to the final against Hemofarm and was a bit lucky, while Dynamo trashed Hapoel at home. Dynamo has good a very good and deep roster, which could easily play in Euroleague and not "only" ULEB Cup. Of course Aris is not a newb team as well, they qualified for the final and play a role in the greek championship. Still, you cant compare both rosters. Furthermore, Aris got some problems lately with 2 following defeats in greek A1 away against Kolossos and at home against Larissa, two not really strong greek teams... Of course, those results wont affect 2nights match, its a final, pure motivation and fight for the title... Players from Dynamo already said that Aris will be trying to make his points with fast breaks and easy baskets, while Dynamo will try to slow the game down because of their better roster. 5 on 5, there is a big advantage for Dynamo and nobody knows, who could stop greek super center Papadopoulos, whos playing for Dynamo. Therefor, i expect a low-scoring match, i think Dynamo is strong enough to control it and that is why i am quite sure, that this line is a little bit too high. Under 154/5 5/10

Re: ULEB Cup final Tuesday, 11.04.06 Dinamo Moscow v ARIS - UNDER 1.54/5 ! Gamebookers! 8/10! I agree with greco2k! Just want to add some little things, this is a final, both teams were for a long way to get here ... todays match will be really of defense ... and i advice to stake here on UNDER 154.5 points! this is really good pick. why? because it is FINAL, and final is very carefull and we can expect UNDER here! 154.5 points it is to much for this teams! i expecting slow and carefull game here that;s why picking this ... very nice odd 1.91! and stake 8/10! good luck! :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.