favourite hole cards?

bigmal76

Re: favourite hole cards? To be honest.. I h8 AA.. it's just a pair and can be hard to walk away from much prefer KK as you know where u are and not so emotinally attached. BUT... My favourite hands at the moment are 9To, J9sooted and of course the old 72o (play it like the nutz.... and if it hits all the better). Make of that what u like... as I like to play everything the same anyways:eyes

Re: favourite hole cards?

To be honest.. I h8 AA.. it's just a pair and can be hard to walk away from much prefer KK as you know where u are and not so emotinally attached. BUT...
I was playing a home game on Sunday down to three handed and I was short stack. Had KK and moved all in on the button. The small blind folded instantly then the big blind stressed for 5 minutes before folding AA... Clearly he didnt have a clue, and i went on to beat him heads-up. My favourite hand is A-9 I got it 3 cnsecutive times and won all three hands with it before. I also like Q-2 because somebody called my all-in raise holding them pre-flop. I am not a fan of 10's J's or 9's.

Re: favourite hole cards?

My favourite hands at the moment are 9To, J9sooted and of course the old 72o (play it like the nutz.... and if it hits all the better). :eyes
:rollin Here is something for you mate. This is the oldest (and best by far :lol ) tread. Its a very long one, but you wont regret it browsing through. Have a good laugh :nana. http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6690