Nhl 9/4

Tampa Bay @ Florida I'm taking Florida on this one. Lead the H2H 5-3, but have only lost 1 at home to TB. Both teams have quite good form at the moment, but I think the fact Florida are at home and are very strong here will give them the edge. Edmonton @ St Louis St Louis are awful and have not won in their last 10. The H2H this seaosn is 2-1 in favour of St Louis but I think Edmonton will destroy them tonight, and I'm taking the PL -1.5. I am also taking the over 5.5 as well. The 3 H2H this seaosn have all gone over, and like I said I predict a hammering, so I think this will go over. NYR @ New Jersey NYR lead the season H2H 5-3, but they have already got a playoff place and NJ are fighting, and look to be back on track after slipping up a bit after the olympic break and I think they will win tonight. I may also take the under as well but will decide later! Only 1 out of 8 games between the teams has gone over 5, and that was only a 6 goal game. I will post the odds up later! :hope

Re: Nhl 9/4 Florida vs TB TB for me in this one..won their last 3 games, Panthers beat them 4-2 last time they met not so long ago, however with TB 2 places above the playoff line, i expect them t really push end season. Panthers are quite a way off the playoffs and would need a really good run, however i see TB destroying any slight chances they have here tonight! TB @ 2.63 (sportingodds) 5/10

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.