poker.co.uk 1000 freeroll

moFace

Re: poker.co.uk 1000 freeroll

Nice one Mo' date=' Bring it home Fella :ok[/quote'] couldnt let you down could i!!!!:ok guerilla9ij.jpg makes up for not being able to play pl league hehe, what a week im having three final tables, 2 wins guy come second was a rival forum just to top it off 1-0 to us :cow :cow :cow :nana :nana :nana :nana last hand he tried to do me with 72 off haha, was amusing also well played runadrum, been on two of the final tables ive been on!

Re: poker.co.uk 1000 freeroll thanks peeps, think ive used all my luck up for this week still bit shocked :loon hope it lasts till this saturday though in wpt satellite worth $200:hope :hope :hope :hope could be some biiiiig prizes:cow :cow :dude

Re: poker.co.uk 1000 freeroll

Mo - honest to god - it's on a skip at the end of my street in Newport. I'll get a mate to take a picture with one of those new fangled camera phone thingies.
please do m8, seriously i sent it to a mate on a flyer once with half the face on it, madness!!!! other than that i have all the copies how bizarre