Betfair -and Neteller

philossify

Having had a couple of wins on Betfair :nana thought I'd withdraw some money :D .... so went through the usual route abnd tried to withdraw to my debit card (something I've done many times) - the system said bugger off. :sad Phoned help and the reason is that until I've withdrawn as much to Neteller as I've paid in via that route I can't withdraw to my debit card. Now previously I used Neteller as a transport route for money out of some non debit card friendly sites and I'm sure Betfair allowed me to put the money back into my debit card and hence my bank account. Looks as though the rules have changed (anyone else able to confirm this?) So be warned if you are thinking of using Neteller on Betfair.

Re: Betfair -and Neteller

until I've withdrawn as much to Neteller as I've paid in via that route I can't withdraw to my debit card.
They do not have the same rule the other way round. I tried to withdraw some to Neteller and they refused as I had not deposited via that route. I deposited £20 by Neteller and then withdrew £100 to Neteller with no problem. Strange :unsure

Guest gazza271

Re: Betfair -and Neteller

They do not have the same rule the other way round. I tried to withdraw some to Neteller and they refused as I had not deposited via that route. I deposited £20 by Neteller and then withdrew £100 to Neteller with no problem. Strange :unsure
Will not let me do this, I had debit card registered from when i first opened an account and wanted to withdraw to my neteller account but it said i could'nt. Tried depositing £70 via my neteller account and then withdrawing that £70 plus £100 but would not let me :@