Barracking

BAM

I've just finished 3rd in the Betfred friday frenzy (with no rebuys or add ons, I might ad) played some great poker and thought I might be on for the Million tourney but... The other two had mates about eight of them all constantly barracking, swearing, abusing and generally being TP's. So even when I turned the chat off the two players who I was up against I could still see them repeating all their childish slang at the table... Not saying that I would have won the token but there has got to be some rule against 10 fools ganging up against 1 because if it would have been a fair situation I would have wiped the floor with the remaining two but I admit I got intimidated. I know some people will reply that "I was in such a comp and shite was flying everywhere..." got ya but the principal of unfair play/sledging/barracking IMAO should be looked at by these sites especially at the final table

Re: Barracking Not sure what you're saying. Are you saying there was team play involved? If there was, I'd report it immediately. If it was just abusive chat, some of us have been there. I admit it affects me and I have played even more negatively then usual but shut off the chat bubble, ignore the bottom left of the screen and play your game. I'd report it as well. Don't think I want the guy playing for me on Sunday having to go up against shit like that. Hmmm. I'll send another e-mail even phone 'em to see if I can exchange a Sunday one for two Fridays worth. :cry No follow-up e-mail that they're going to take the seat off me even though it was a clerical error on their behalf. I want to motherfunkin' play dammit. :@ :wall