New Freeroll for Sporting Odds

Sharpe1ne

The 50 Up Club Every day at 21:30 BST (20:30 GMT) you can play in a $100 turbo freeroll if you have played in 50 or more raked hands in the previous 24 hours. Every player who finishes in the top 5 of any on the these tournaments will also be entered in to a $2500 Monthly Freeroll which will have a maximum of 160 players in. To see how close you are to qualifying for the daily 50 Up Tourney find that evening's tourney in the MTT Lobby and click on register - you will either be allowed to register or be told how many more hands you need to rake to register. The date of the month end $2500 Freeroll will be announced at the start of each month. The first one will be played at 8pm GMT Wednesday 3rd May. Terms and Conditions

1. To qualify for each night's $100 50 Up Freeroll you must have played 50 raked hands in the 24 immediately before the tournament starts.
  2. Players must finish in the top 5 of any 50 Up Tourney to qualify for the $2500 Monthly Freeroll, places will not move down the finishers if any Top 5 player already has a seat.
  3. Players can only qualify for one seat at the end of month $2500 Freeroll.

Sounds okay and there will be some value if you get to the monthly final with a max of 160 players. Also like the bit where its gonna tell you how many raked hands you have when you try to enter.

Re: New Freeroll for Sporting Odds Hi Sharpe, I'd like to try this but I used to play 1000/2000 raked hands per month at Sporting Odds, then a few weeks back I found that I couldn't play for more than 20 minutes without being frozen out. :@ It was that bad that I couldn't make the 200 raked hands in a fortnight to qualify for the Thursday night $1000 freeroll. :wall Have now totally given up on SO and only use them to place Sports Bets and once I've gambled all my remaining balance it'll be left well alone. :nana :nana I'm still reluctant to criticise them though as they were a regular source of income for quite a while! :cheers Good luck to you! :ok

Re: New Freeroll for Sporting Odds Thought I hadn't seen you around TQM. I know that lots of people are having problems with being disconnected from Sporting Odds, its a bit baffling to me as I only rarely have problems with disconnections from their site but other people have loads.We must have the best phone connections in Blackburn, though maybe it has to do with our ethnic community always ringing the other side of the globe and not playing internet poker.Best of luck on the other sites TQM.:ok

Re: New Freeroll for Sporting Odds GaF, No I don't think I've tried since the upgrade but I've kept an eye on the PL League threads and there's still way too many complaints to even think about wasting another night there! :( I miss the League (and the banter) and hope to see it one day on a different site! :dude (although I don't miss the 12:20pm finishes when getting up for work at 6am) Be lucky! :ok

Re: New Freeroll for Sporting Odds Finished 5th and qualified for the monthly last night. There has been about 50 entries per night but about 20% of them are sit outs come the tourny. I really couldn't believe how crap the standard of play was and I'm looking forward to the 2.5K with 160 entrants.

Re: New Freeroll for Sporting Odds Nice one Pene. I just fired off an email requesting how many raked I'v played this month - how the heck did i manage to play 398 already!! :lol So that means I've made a profit on just under 9pence a hand! :rollin

Re: New Freeroll for Sporting Odds I played in it last night and there were about 60 entrants, came nowhere. Played my 50 raked hands in about 2 hours playing 2 tables at $0.05/0.10, managed to lose 0.47 doiing it but got a $10 bonus. I still have $50 bonus to work through so may play again later this month.

Re: New Freeroll for Sporting Odds

pene' date=' u have to register for it yourself, its on the tourney list, just click reg, if u have played enough hands, it lets you, if you havent, it tells you how many you have played so far[/quote'] Thx Morls... I definitely played enough... made 670 bucks last night on 1 single cashtable... hehe :rollin