P4E $2000 Gtd Sat 25th : value?

philossify

P4E are running this one $6+1 entry fee - suspect it will hit about 200 entrants so represents good value. Having relegated P4E to my dead accounts file I may need to load some money onto it again, unless I make some money off tonights $400 freeroll first. :hope Almost wish I had kept my money in P4E and started doing raked hands again as they have a $7500 freeroll (for 1000 raked hands) coming up that will probably reach only 200 or so (currently 103). Nice thing about P4E and raked hands is they give you partial points for hands where the rake is below the requirement for 1 rake point - makes it much fairer for smaller limit players.

Re: P4E $2000 Gtd Sat 25th : value? Nice one mate - is in the diary ........ Seriously though - doesn't the $400 Freeroll get about 1000 entrants? I REALLY hope you don't waste your time on it ........ Likewise - heard about the raked hands freeroll a week or so ago - if they'd told me at the beginning of the month I'd have gone for it, but telling us now is too late........

Re: P4E $2000 Gtd Sat 25th : value? I just run it as background whilst I do other things - play very loosely and see what happens (its good place to try out a few strategies once the real muppets have been displaced as well) - just too lazy to put money in. Similar applies to playing cheapo raked hands on ladbrokes - use it as backgound whilst concentrating on t'other stuff. Friday except for the Spin palace game I tend to treat as a non serious day - same for Saturday - mind you Spin Palace game may change that and promote Friday up my "which day is best" ranking :D