BetFred Million Dollar Tourny

Guest gazza271

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Re: BetFred Million Dollar Tourny There will also be four ‘celebrity’ players all of whom will be carrying a bounty on their heads. If you knock one of these players out you will receive a token for a seat in the Sunday semi-final for the Betfred Million. The ‘celebrity’ players are:

• BFBeckham
  • BFOwen
  • BFTerry
  • BFGerrard

Re: BetFred Million Dollar Tourny I've probably bored a few on here to tears but went to work on Saturday night and have been told I don't have to go to work on Easter Sunday (hoorah!) and I can actually play a Sunday semi-final. It means I lose a day's holiday because I'm not going to work the following day on Easter Monday to make up for it but I don't give a shit at this stage. Now, I have no idea if this is a better option than letting someone else who has a clue have a go though. :unsure 1 in 10+ chance of walking away with either a seat in the Betfred Million or $825. Man, I gotta get my shit together like billy-o inside two weeks. :\ ....let's see if I can do anything with this clerical error! :cow :lol :rollin

Re: BetFred Million Dollar Tourny

yeah exactly mo.....last time im helping anyone into good value tourneys i see
Morl - I missed this too - going out before you (also as a Sitout) - but your response isn't the way to go - it's not best for you and it's not best for PL...... As I missed out - should I stop sharing the daily diary? Or email it only to people who also share with me? not the way to go - and not in anyones best interests (except maybe mine!!!:P)

Re: BetFred Million Dollar Tourny

Morl - I missed this too - going out before you (also as a Sitout) - but your response isn't the way to go - it's not best for you and it's not best for PL...... As I missed out - should I stop sharing the daily diary? Or email it only to people who also share with me? not the way to go - and not in anyones best interests (except maybe mine!!!:P)
Id understand your rant gaf, if everyone missed out then fair enough, but when people get the info from PL, and are sitting waiting for it to start, it takes 30 secs to type " this starts in 5 mins, dont forget" as a general reminder to all on here. Ive been blasted off a few of ya over tourneys which i never mentioned in the past, and i thought that was what PL was all about, sharing info helping the whole forum to benefit. I did type the original rant as a sarcky remark. I was gutted to miss it as i was 6th last week Well done to Col for winning was a great effort, and i wish you luck in Dublin, please dont let this turn into an arguement, i was just gutted i missed the game morls