identify Cheats, duplicate accounts, and foreign Chat

rosco

This message following on from the question from Sporting Odds. http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26005 Use this Post to identify cheats, duplicate accounts and foreign chat Specify sites and users, the actual table time and a copy of the chat etc. Then we can refer the likes of SO, bet Fred to our link or sent proof of the accounts.

Re: identify Cheats, duplicate accounts, and foreign Chat

Dear Sir, I talked to your representant on the phone and promise to deliver people having multiply accounts and playing in Friday's Safety Net. There are many more of them but hard to point them all. As I was promised some actions will be taken, hope you will do so. Thank you. Yours sincerely heniek31 #Diesel #Diesel06 same town both Kerda20 kerda2000 same town both Egri David Egri David with a dot above a Egri Kitti Egri Tibor same town all koci Koci11 Koci66 koci67 Kocika Kocika1 same town all Nagy Anna Nagy Tibi Nagy Dani same town all Pumi2 Pumuk2 Pumukli2 same town all Tuza Adam Tuza Erika same town Zolkax Zolkax1 Zolkax2 same town ozzy 66 ozzy88 same town
I spoke to the chap for 20 minutes and sent him this email. He promised to email me in 24 hrs. That was a week ago :eyes.

Re: identify Cheats, duplicate accounts, and foreign Chat *Remix* (Szexard) *REMIX 1* (Szexard) Blind007 (Szeged) Blind008 (Szeged) Kadar 100 (debrecen) Kadar 101 (Nagykaroly) KRYYSZ (Acrd) KRYYSZ3 (Erdozseliliget) Acsi (szekszAird) Acsika3 (szekszAird) Koci66 (Budapest) Kocika (Budapest) Kocika1 (Budapest) Montella21 (-) Montella85 (-) This is a few duplicates that i can see on safety net tonight but i only scrolled a 1/4 of the way down so loads more of them to find Sorry for duplicating some of the names from above post:unsure

LMAO - did he reply? ;)
:lol Yeah it was kinda funny! No he didn't reply to himself (one was on sit-out - surprise surprise!:eyes ) , but he did to me when I called him a cheating scumbag! :@

• 2 weeks later...

Re: identify Cheats, duplicate accounts, and foreign Chat I emailed SO regarding Zolkax duplicate accounts at the start of Super Sunday freeroll yesterday: Subject: Re Duplicate accounts I have taken a screenshot of a player who has registered for a tournament several times. I am really fed up with the amount of players doing this and no action being taken against them. this was the response: Dear Lynn, Thanks for your email. Many thanks for your vigilance - these accounts are now being closed. Kind regards, Jim Folliard Customer Care Supervisor SportingOdds.com :clap :clap :clap I could have left it at that but it annoyed me the fact he actually qualified for the final lastnight so i sent another email with the following screenshots stating that he actually qualified by cheating and surely he would not be allowed to play in the final especially if they were closing all his accounts. I await my reply cheat5wp.jpg screenhunter50ph.jpg

Re: identify Cheats, duplicate accounts, and foreign Chat That reminds me. I emailed them about cheeky fecker blind (see above) and got a reply from Joe saying that they'd closed one of his accounts and warned him about opening future accounts and added his IP address to a monitor list. So I guess they are taking action now if we email them with stuff. :ok

Re: identify Cheats, duplicate accounts, and foreign Chat Just faced this prick in the safety net ..... yes hes just changed his names again!!!!! zolka5ob.gif heres my email to sporting odds....see what this one brings. Hi All On sunday a friend of mine complained that a user had played in the super sunday game using multiple accounts, you replied that you were going to close them. Well im afraid to say he is back today, using the same names just slightly altered..again in multiples, and has now placed in the safety net tournament where he has at least 3 entries!! attached is the screenshot of the offender ZOLKAS, ZOLKASS, and ZOLKASSS all of the same town of M.Almas Come on Sporting Odds, clean the site up for the genuine players!

Re: identify Cheats, duplicate accounts, and foreign Chat That's shocking Surely it wouldnt take much for someone just to have a look through the names of people on the sites, especially when they have already been highlighted. To say they keep denying reports of cheating in the papers they do nothing to monitor it. Was is it gonna cost them £10 an hour to have someone checking the sites for names and cheats. cmon.

Re: identify Cheats, duplicate accounts, and foreign Chat HERES THE REPLY TO YESTERDAYS EMAIL ABOUT DUPLICATE ACCOUNTS Dear Graeme, Thanks again for your help with this. These accounts are now closed - we we also have a special surprise in store for him! Kind regards, Jim Folliard Customer Care Supervisor SportingOdds.com Email: [email protected] Telephone: 08000 727 727 (9am - 8pm) International: +44 207 553 4164

Dear Graeme, Thanks again for your help with this. These accounts are now closed - we we also have a special surprise in store for him!
Knowing SO it's probably entry to an exclusive hungarian cheats WSOP satellite.

Re: identify Cheats, duplicate accounts, and foreign Chat :rollin

HERES THE REPLY TO YESTERDAYS EMAIL ABOUT DUPLICATE ACCOUNTS Dear Graeme, Thanks again for your help with this. These accounts are now closed - we we also have a special surprise in store for him! Kind regards, Jim Folliard Customer Care Supervisor SportingOdds.com Email: [email protected] Telephone: 08000 727 727 (9am - 8pm) International: +44 207 553 4164
Oooooo Wonder what it is. I love surprises:D I'm just glad they are finally sitting up and taking notice. Hope they've withdrawn him from Super Sunday final :rollin :rollin :rollin Nice one Morls :clap

Just registered for a SO freeroll starting at 18.00 and already there are about 4/5 with same names just 1 digit etc different. Who do I have to contact?
[email protected] take a screenshot of it... and send them the email...if ya cant be bothered to do a screenshot...just type it all up and good on ya!

Re: identify Cheats, duplicate accounts, and foreign Chat I dont bother with this no more cause SO do sod all. Sorry if I upset any one, but I dont believe they do much about it. I sent many emails with those cheats and never action taken. Just look at my #2 post in this tread and now look here: cheats5jv.jpg This guy has been playing for months and still in tonights Safety. Make of this what you will :eyes.

I dont bother with this no more cause SO do sod all. Sorry if I upset any one, but I dont believe they do much about it. I sent many emails with those cheats and never action taken. Just look at my #2 post in this tread and now look here: cheats5jv.jpg This guy has been playing for months and still in tonights Safety. Make of this what you will :eyes.
Yes i got that screen shot too and im about to send it in along with a few others::::: Check this one out: damo9xy.jpg :loon :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Re: identify Cheats, duplicate accounts, and foreign Chat And to be fair they old ones do seem to be disappearing, if only to be replaced by new ones. Joe Legge AND Jim Folliard are definitely the 2 guys I like most at Sporting odds, and I normally contact Jim over things like this.:ok The question is, how long are they prepared to let these people continue before a ban on the whole area?

Joe Legge AND Jim Folliard are definitely the 2 guys I like most at Sporting odds' date=' and I normally contact Jim over things like this.:ok[/quote'] Agreed - ultimately I get the feeling it is Boss Media who aren't doing their jobs!!!! What worries me is that these are easy to pick up on because the names are similar - even if accounts are closed down, eventually the Hungarian Students will learn to not make the names similar - then we won't pick up on it, and we know Boss won't........ Ultimately, IMO, the solution has to come from Boss as they are the only ones who can get the information needed!!!! (or from SO in blacklisting Hungary - but it's a shame if they have to do that for the "genuine" Hungarians). I believe poker.co.uk have blacklisted Hungary and don't allow Hungarian nationals (along with quite a long list of countries) - of course that is good for exclusive poker.co.uk events, but doesn't help on the Boss network events........

I believe poker.co.uk have blacklisted Hungary and don't allow Hungarian nationals (along with quite a long list of countries) - of course that is good for exclusive poker.co.uk events, but doesn't help on the Boss network events........
No, but how many players from Szseckszard do you see in any buy-in tournaments? Not that many - I don't recall seeing any.