Rfo Index Backs And Lays

Re: Rfo Index Backs And Lays Hi Dave, I also use the Rfo index, using the home v away like you combined with trend figures and actual recent home/away results. Early signs also look good although not as impressive as yours! I'm researching this season with a view to hopefully going in seriously next season. I will follow your postings with interest. Good luck:ok

Re: Rfo Index Backs And Lays Good luck with these, guys :ok Someone wrote in to the rfo a couple a few weeks back & said that backing teams that had a supremacy of 0.9 or greater had a strike rate of 88%. I think they backed as doubles and an acca. I checked back a few issues (14th Jan on). 10 accas (includes mid weeks) and it came in 3 times. I've even put a couple of quid on this week selections (about 29/1), just in case ;) They also backed teams with a supremacy of +0.5, but home odds of evens or better in doubles & a acca. This apparently has a SR of 66%

Re: Rfo Index Backs And Lays 2 bets today both winners. Hamilton game postponed.

12 March 2006ARSENAL2-1LIVERPOOL2.323.253.751102
12 March 2006MAN UTD2-0NEWCASTLE1.524.48.601124
Home bets today (£2 stake 5% comm ) +£3.50 Away Lays ( £2 stake 5% comm ) +£3.80 So profit 0f +£7.30 fo both Continues to look promising. The only doubt that occured to me was how accurate any of the soccer predictor method is at the start of the season, only time will tell, but I would imagine that strike rates would probably be down for the first 6 or 8 weks of the season when form generally "settles down". Still in the meantime onward and upwards Davey H

Re: Rfo Index Backs And Lays Excellent results again Davey!:clap Yeah August going into september are a time to go easy until form settles down. I like the simplicity of what you're doing here. I'm probably trying to do too much at the minute to choose selections. I made a small profit again this weekend, however I think lays could be a way to go for me too. Looking forward to next weekend!:ok

Re: Rfo Index Backs And Lays Sorry for the late posting. Three qualifying games tonight

DATEHOME AWAYHDWL/ADIFF
14 March 2006PRESTONVIPSWICH1.843.705.3077
14 March 2006EXETERVSTEVENAGE2.243.503.8575
14 March 2006PARTICKVDUMBARTON1.684.004.20114
Hope results continue. Davey H

Re: Rfo Index Backs And Lays Good Luck with your latest selections, mate. I'm interested in different methods people use to identify home win likeliness and will be following this! I do what one question, though. What does RFO mean? Clotty.

Re: Rfo Index Backs And Lays

Hi Clotty, RFO is the Racing & Football Outlook, a weekly paper. It has pages of stats on footy each week.
Never seen it before. Is it difficult to come across? How much does it cost? Worth the money? Cheers.

Re: Rfo Index Backs And Lays I subscribe to the RFO & always get it later than it appears in the newsagents :wall I'm just too lazy to walk to the shops :lol It should be in the newsagents on Tuesday mornings (normally near the pile of Racing Posts) and costs £1.50. I've been getting it for years now, but don't take much notice of the horse racing. They have a small section on the weekends golf, this guy has given a few winners recently. On the footy side they cover the main euro leagues & uk down to conf. level. There is always a write up on all the live games for the week. 48 pages of which nearly half are on footy. The RFO Index which Davey is using here is "rfo's unique ratings system, allowing you to compare teams from all leagues covered by rfo"

14 March 2006PRESTON3-1IPSWICH1.843.705.30:D
14 March 2006EXETER0-2STEVENAGE2.243.503.85:loon
14 March 2006PARTICK2-1DUMBARTON1.684.004.20:D
Back Home (£2 stake incl comm) + £0.88 Lay Away (£2 stake incl comm ) - £1.90 Loss £1.02 One game tonight.
DATEHOME AWAYHDWL/ARES
15 March 2006LIVERPOOLVFULHAM1.404.9012.00
First daily loss, but nothing too damaging. Davey H

Re: Rfo Index Backs And Lays I've been trying something similar , using previous results + the RFO index on another thread and it also seems to be working , only 30 bets so far though so we'll have to wait and see how it goes . But i did , for a while , use the index as you are ,except for some strange reason i only followed the Euro leagues and they were quite reliable. Never followed the profit/loss record as you are , and if you persevere and keep an eye on who/what - loses/wins regularly i think this could be a very nice system mate.:ok

Re: Rfo Index Backs And Lays very interested to see how this goes, want to develop something using their info myself. the main concern for me is the long run nature of the figures (dont account enough for short dips in form in my opinion). anyways, good luck :ok

DATEDIVHOME AWAYHDWL/ARESDIFF
11 April 2006(7)SD1DUNDEE BRECHIN1.534.006.00 104
1 for tonight. MUPPET77 here are the figures. Backing Homes: +£36.47 profit / stake £218.00 / yield 16.73% Laying Aways : +£49.58 profit / stake £218.00 / yield 22.78% hope thats right Davey H