Naughty naughty betfred.....

philossify

Just watching the 23:15 $3500 GP freezout on Betfred ($100 entry) fill up (I was very tempted to have a punt) - it got to 16 entries, registration ended and then it got cancelled ...... I'm sure there was some good technical reason :rollin not just somebody on the betfred end deciding that they were gonna lose money and pulling the plug. If I had have entered I would have been very pissed off with fred.

Re: Naughty naughty betfred..... :$ :$ :$ You may be right about minimum entries (doesn't show it once cancelled) in which case apologies for slagging off betfred, maybe they set it to 25 to protect themselves on such an expensive tourney - on most tourneys the minimum entries seems to be a much smaller percentage than that. In that case I would have thought it better to leave out the GP bit and just set the minimum count to 10.

Re: Naughty naughty betfred..... looked everywhere but can't find what they are for or how you earn them. Earned 24 of them on a .10/.20 cash table tonight to give me a whopping total of 62. Apparently with 3864 more points I become a silver vip member!! hmmmmm, or maybe not! :lol :lol

Re: Naughty naughty betfred.....

looked everywhere but can't find what they are for or how you earn them. Earned 24 of them on a .10/.20 cash table tonight to give me a whopping total of 62. Apparently with 3864 more points I become a silver vip member!! hmmmmm, or maybe not! :lol :lol
The live help people say it's not finalised yet and will be unvailed shortly - i've asked 4 of them and they all said the same thing so I think it's true:D .