philossify

No it isn't a nautical question :rollin I think I've decided I play better with avatars off - suspect I was asigning personalities to the opponents and letting it influence my betting (how could that sweet old lady be bluffing :lol ). I've switched avatars off and am seeing whether my results improve. Anybody else experienced this effect?

Guest gazza271

Re: Avatar or not Avatar Does'nt really make a difference to me either, although its a great feeling to take that sweet little old lady's chips and then she says you lucky ****:unsure

Guest gazza271

Re: Avatar or not Avatar

how do you all get the picture to the left of your user name... some of them sort of move as well ...like say frisky fit has a good one and gazza there has a millwall one and poccket lady has a james bond type thing? cheers
If you're a complete twat like me when it comes to computers you ask that nice man Carl in general chat.

Re: Avatar or not Avatar

how do you all get the picture to the left of your user name... some of them sort of move as well ...like say frisky fit has a good one and gazza there has a millwall one and poccket lady has a james bond type thing? cheers
Stevie. U clikc ur own name and enter ur profile. Click then users CP and then click avatar in the list that will show.... then u click in custom avatar and find a pic on ur computer... and then save it... All done :clap