A little fun

derbypub

At this moment in time i have the princely sum of £13.32 in my betfair account and didnt even know i had it in there as i have been using a different exchange for a while, so i am going to have a little experiment with it and hopefully a little fun. I actually started yesterday when the amount was £10 and placed %50 of the bank on Saltango @ 1.7 to win 3.50, after commision the total now stands at 13.32. At the moment the stakes are very low but hopefully they will increase if the winners keep coming, i will be selecting one horse per day from the massey ratings and will be what Adrian thinks is the bet of the day regarding how far the top rated is clear on points so there is no secret where the selections are comming from, the wager will depen on the price of the selection if over or equel to 5 on betfair we will be going win and place upto % 50 of bank, the place bet will depend on the price available as a cover bet for the win part. If the selection is between 2 and 4.9 then %25 of bank will be staked, any less than 2 (odds on) then %50 will be staked. Bank £13.32 Selection for Monday, WISE OWL 4.30 Ling now this depends wether we get the prices or not, as i was on betfair the market was suspended due to Newnham being taken out, i have requested £3 @ 5 on the win and £3.50 @ 2 for the place so here is hopeing its taken.

Re: A little fun Tuesday selections is PATXARON 1.50 Sedg. Drombeag was the actuall bet but no way was i going to get any more than 1.11 at the moment so gone with the second highest today and matched 3.48 early on this morning. Stake £2.59 price 3.48 yesterday lost but 2 was not matched so bank before today £10.32 Lost bank at £7.32