Live Poker in Bristol & the South West

jeffster

Thought I would give this its own thread (I originally posted it in my "newbie" thread) : Thanks for the warm welcome folks, Pokerose and any other south west based players may be interested in the Poker.co.uk live poker league; http://www.poker.co.uk/league/ Live matches played in pubs and clubs in Bristol, Bath, Gloucester, Weston Super Mare and Swindon, and now Dursley too. You do not play for cash, but accrue points to gain entry in the monthly finals day, and compete for prizes such as trips to Vegas, PC's , poker gear, etc. For example, Februarys prizes are : February's Champions Event Prizes February's Champions Event will be held 2nd week of March

1st Prize

2nd Prize

3rd Prize

4th Prize

5th Prize

6th Prize

7th Prize

8th Prize

Apologies if PLers have already posted about the league previously EDIT: Link sorted - Valiant23 ;)

Re: Live Poker in Bristol & the South West Pokerose, You're right, the link doesnt work, as for some reason "%29" is added when you click the link....Just delete the "%29" and you will be fine. Bristol pubs are : Fire Engine, St. George, Sun 1930 & Thurs 1900 AND 2200 Crown & Horseshoe, which I think is Oldland Common, Sun at 1930 Ship N Castle (AKA Whitening Yard) Ashton, near Strachan & Henshaw, Mon at 1930 Stark Bar, Clifton, Tues at 1930 Green Dragon, Downend, Weds at 1930 Hope this helps. Jeff