Anyone playing on poker night live MTT later ?

Jaded

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Anyone playing on poker night live MTT later ?

Can anyone name the sites that I can enter to go on Pokerlive. I'll check and see if there's $11 lying about in any of them.:hope
Bet365 Dream Poker Stans Poker Gaming Club Royal vegas Nordic Bet 32Red Spin Palace Poker Metro Crazy Poker Full list here - http://www.primapoker.com/primapoker_rooms.php?bTag=indexphp_wwwgooglecouk_search&lang=en

Re: Anyone playing on poker night live MTT later ? I remember it was you who recommended the site .So thanks a lot for that . :clap :clap :clap . Don't really have much time playing poker lately , but i'm surely into some action tonight. Felt i learnt enough , time to put to practise . :)

Award winning mate ;) Off topic a bit, but for the gambling awards, did anyone else notice the strong correlation between the award sponsers and the award winners? :loon

Re: Anyone playing on poker night live MTT later ? I`m out :sad Had some bleeder join the table, sitting to the right of me and was raising every single hand. Every time he was re-raised though he mucked. So I was sitting on about 800 chips just before the break and was dealt AQs, as usual he raised, I re-raised all in, he called and turned over 10 10:\ , the board gave me nothing :wall Oh well come on PL`ers :clap

Re: Anyone playing on poker night live MTT later ?

Out in 138th' date=' [/quote'] :nana :cow :nana :cow Unlucky Mr V :nana :cow :nana :cow But you know what? :nana :cow :nana :cow I'm still in!!! :nana :cow :nana :cow Every cloud has a silver lining ;) :nana :cow :nana :cow How long is it I've been trying to finish above you in a tourney? :nana :cow :nana :cow Too bloody long!!!!!!! :nana :cow :nana :cow