Meldrew Moment - I DONT BELIEVE IT !

jeffster

Posrany Hovno !!!! ( Thats Czech, look it up....) Just played the paradise million qualifier... Get dealt KQ of spades from SB.... I raise... BB calls... Everyone else folds.... Flop is a King and rags.... Big bet from me...... BB calls.....(I am thinking he is pot committed, trying to protect his BB...) Turn is a Queen, so I now have two pair..... I go all in with last 400 chips.... BB calls.... Cards are shown....My KQ suited against 56 off suit ! I am thinking "You muppet !" River comes....Its a 3....Muppet beats me with a straight, 2 - 6 ! :@:@:@

Re: Meldrew Moment - I DONT BELIEVE IT ! I remember a similar moment with KQ.... Can't recall the betting but I pulled someone all-in post-flop having hit a pair of kings on the flop... he shows 22... turn produces a Q leaving me with 2 pair... river is a ... I'm sure you can guess the rest! Felt like someone had put a knife right into my belly and then twisted it for good measure!! :@

Re: Meldrew Moment - I DONT BELIEVE IT !

I remember a similar moment with KQ.... Can't recall the betting but I pulled someone all-in post-flop having hit a pair of kings on the flop... he shows 22... turn produces a Q leaving me with 2 pair... river is a ... I'm sure you can guess the rest! Felt like someone had put a knife right into my belly and then twisted it for good measure!! :@
time you started drinking mate it dulls the pain

Re: Meldrew Moment - I DONT BELIEVE IT !

I remember a similar moment with KQ.... Can't recall the betting but I pulled someone all-in post-flop having hit a pair of kings on the flop... he shows 22... turn produces a Q leaving me with 2 pair... river is a ... I'm sure you can guess the rest! Felt like someone had put a knife right into my belly and then twisted it for good measure!! :@
Had to do a double take there - thought that it was a Danno post. :lol