Thanks!

DC

Going through a really bad phase at the momment, so much so that I've gone down a level to the £5 STT's where I'm continuing to make steady losses! This one will make you laugh! 5 players left, down to 800 chips, not had a hand the whole game, blinds at 200.. Get dealt 33 Plunge All in... Get called by the chip leader who shows 44... Flop Ace Three Seven... surely I'm in here? ... Turn Seven River Seven Thanks! DC

Re: Thanks!

Going through a really bad phase at the momment, so much so that I've gone down a level to the £5 STT's where I'm continuing to make steady losses! This one will make you laugh! 5 players left, down to 800 chips, not had a hand the whole game, blinds at 200.. Get dealt 33 Plunge All in... Get called by the chip leader who shows 44... Flop Ace Three Seven... surely I'm in here? ... Turn Seven River Seven Thanks! DC
Well done DC... need a little luck sometimes... But remember: No luck at the tables equals a lot of luck in the love department :clap

Guest gazza271

Re: Thanks!

Going through a really bad phase at the momment, so much so that I've gone down a level to the £5 STT's where I'm continuing to make steady losses!
Same here mate, bankroll and confidence has taken a battering but i've gone down to the $2.50 STT and so far every game has been a top 3 finnish. I'm going to stick at this level until i have built the bankroll back up (and confidence)

Re: Thanks! spot on guys - you are doing the right thing for a variety of reason my BR dipped to about $60 last october - so I played the $3 5 handed STT's on sporting - built it up to $100 and mixed the odd $5 in as well - all the while slowly buiding it and slowly moving up levels - I spent the whole of Dec grinding at the $5 and $10 STT (10 seats). I have manged to get my BR above my best ever from last year, by working slowly and playing within my limits (tho my run in the Jan $UP helped! :dude) Just play your game and make the moves you know you should and it will come back - suggest you go back to your poker books and read again - HoH REALLY helped me to focus and play my 'A' game - reading is the best thing - check out forum sites etc hope this helps and good luck:ok Damo :cheers

Same here mate' date=' bankroll and confidence has taken a battering but i've gone down to the $2.50 STT and so far every game has been a top 3 finnish. I'm going to stick at this level until i have built the bankroll back up (and confidence)[/quote']

Re: Thanks! Hit a bad run myself recently and have had nearly 2 weeks off poker to try and regather my thoughts (hence why I haven't posted much). Think it was because I was trying to play too many cash games instead of STT. Read a few more books during my time off and hopefully my luck will change for the better now. Going to start off slow on the STT and give the cash tables a miss till the bankroll builds back up.