Double Chance System

remopoli

Hi everyone, been studying the double chance recently, noticed that if you play it right it could be profitable. I feel that using the double chance it should minismise the risk. As a result of low odds, i shall be doing combos; doubles, trebles etc, depending on the games avaliable. Bet will be £10, up until i double my bank, and i will then decide from there what happens. Start Bank = £50 1. Avellino V Catania, Catania and Draw. West Ham v Birmingham, West Ham and Birmingham, Cesena v Cremonese, Cesena and Cremonese. TREBLE. Odds = 1.97.

Re: Double Chance System Great start then. Both Birmingham and Cesena Win, and Catania draw, so a winning start. 1. Avellino V Catania, Catania and Draw. West Ham v Birmingham, West Ham and Birmingham, Cesena v Cremonese, Cesena and Cremonese. TREBLE. Odds = 1.97. Stake = £10 Returned = £19.70 Start Bank = £50 Current Bank = £59.70:clap

Re: Double Chance System Liverpool and Peterboorugh win, Reading Draw, which means we have another winner. 2. Liverpool v Arsenal, Liverpool and Draw, Sheff Utd v Reading, Reading and Draw, Peterborough v Darlington, P'boro and Draw. TREBLE. Odds. 2.20 Stake. £10 Reurned = £22.20 Start Bank = £50 Current Bank = £71.90:clap. Good start so far then.

Re: Double Chance System Some more for later on then. 3. Udinese v Lens. Udinese and Draw, Brugges v Roma. Roma and Draw, Bolton v Marseille. Bolton and Draw. Odds. 1.94 Stake. £10 Finally come up with a staking plan, i am going to carry on betting 20% of my starting bank, until i double it. When i do double it (£100), i shall then stake 20% of the £100, which is £20 on each bet, and so on. In theory it will only take 5 correct bets in succession to double our bank(providing odds are at about 2.0 every time). Obviously in reality it will be a different story.

Re: Double Chance System Nice looking profits you have there! However, I would say your staking plan is extremely risky, but it's your thread so you do what you want.;) By the way, what bookie are you using? Aswell as combining double chance events, is it possible to combine a triple of say ... one double chance prediction with a match outcome prediction. For example, if I decide I think Team X will beat Team Y, could I do a double bet that a) Team X will win and that b) Team X will win or draw in a double chance bet? If this is possible you could always combine double chance events with outcome events to increase your potential profit, without increasing your chances of losing and, hence, get the value bets required to beat the bookie in the long run. Do any sites allow these types of double combination bets? KUTGW Remo :ok

Re: Double Chance System cheeers for the comments guys :ok. yes i know, 20% of the bank is very risky,but im not looking to double my bank over a year lol,i feel with the right picks this system could go far. Anyway if this proves succesfull, it is possible to do this with 5% or whatever % you feel comfortable with. I am using ladbrokes, they allow for almost any type of bet. And yes they do allow to combine, double chances with the outcome of a match, in doubles, trebles or any accumulator. I have thought about doing this, but as my stakes are quite high, i feel it may be a little to risky. However, if i feel extremely confident on a match, i won't be afraid to do this, because as you say, it will increase value to our bets and shall allow us to beat the bookies. Thanks. Remo.

Re: Double Chance System

they do allow to combine' date=' double chances with the outcome of a match, in doubles, trebles or any accumulator. I have thought about doing this, but as my stakes are quite high, i feel it may be a little to risky.[/quote'] The thing about it, though is that you aren't increasing the risk in anyway ... at all, only increasing your potential profits. Take this example. Say I want to bet on the Schalke game tonight. I think Schalke will win and decide to put money on them winning. Instead of betting 20% of my bank on a Schalke victory, I can make a more porfitable double bet. By combining a Schalke victory (at 1.80) with a 1X double chance bet (at 1.2) I can instead get a price of 2.16 and put my 20% stake on that, getting far better value at no extra risk or cost. I assumed bookies wouldn't be stupid enough to allow this as it can turn the original value of the bet on it's head in favor of the punter at no extra risk. Can you understand the point I'm trying to make?

Re: Double Chance System Bookies wouldn't accept this kind of double. They all have rules against multiple bets where the results are related like this. I think remopoli probably misunderstood your original question and thought you were asking about combining a win bet in one match with a 1X bet on a different match.

Re: Double Chance System thanks for clearing that up slapdash, yes you're right i did misunderstand the question lol, sorry. bookies aren't stupid enought to allow this, which is unfortunate for us. Whats you're opinion on combining a winning bet in one match with a 1X in another though? i suppose it all depends on the prices avalible and how confident you are on the teams you're selecting.

Re: Double Chance System

bookies aren't stupid enought to allow this' date=' which is unfortunate for us.[/quote'] Well, if they were that stupid, there probably wouldn't be any bookies left, which might be even more unfortunate for us. :lol I don't think it's really any different from any other sort of double. Personally I'm not a fan of doubles/trebles in general, even for very short priced selections. Betting in doubles does increase the yield (assuming the individual bets are profitable, of course), but increases the length of the losing runs. I'd prefer to bet in singles (for slightly higher stakes, possibly, to get the same average profit). I'm convinced that that way you can build your bank just as quickly with lower medium to long-term risk. Having said that, there are sometimes practical reasons to use doubles. For example, you need less funds in your account to place a double than to place two singles of the same size, so doubles can avoid the hassle of moving money around frequently. In case I'm accused of hypocrisy, I know I have an "EW double" thread here, but EW doubles are very different, because of the strange way these are settled. Still, I wish you well with the system, but if (as I hope) it's successful, I'd be interested to compare it with betting on your selections in singles, as far as the relative size of dips in the bankroll during losing spells is concerned.

Re: Double Chance System thanks for your comments they are really useful, as a student i've only been betting i'd say about a year or two now, but readin this forum has helped my betting mind mature. For example i used to go into my bookies and place a 20 quid on a correct score, with no facts or anything behind it just gut feeling. now i wouldn't dream of doing such a thing. And btw good luck with your "EW double" system, your comments are appreciated.

Re: Double Chance System good luck remopoli. I did start looking at the comparison between double chance and draw no bet but haven't had enough time to continue with this lately. http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22662 its a little early to be drawing comparisons but initial results show that draw no bet gives a slightly better return - obviously this will depend on whether you are better at picking winners rather than betting on a team not to win. It might be worth you recording whether the games you bet on finish more as draws or wins to help shape future strategy. Also, it may also be worth keeping a record of what comparison profit wise you may have won had you employed the system opposite to the one that gets your money. Hope that makes sense mate?

Re: Double Chance System Roma and Udinese both win, Bolton Draw. 3/3 so far then. 3. Udinese v Lens. Udinese and Draw, Brugges v Roma. Roma and Draw, Bolton v Marseille. Bolton and Draw. Odds. 1.94 Stake. £10 Returned = £19.94 Start Bank = £50 Current Bank = £81.84:clap

Re: Double Chance System cheers aliando, yes to be honest i was going to bring that up, so far out of my three bets, i have had 2 winners and 1 draw. So with those statistics there, as you can see, the Draw No Bet would be far more profitable, i am not sure how much, but all i can say is that we would of doubled our bank easily already. From now on i will be keeping a record, of how much i stand to win(or lose lol) if i would of used the DNB, i will not be posting these records though as i don't really have the time. Just out of interest really, and hopefully can be used to fine tune my system into a far more profitable one.

Re: Double Chance System Cheers Porta, yes will be interesting to know from now on what the profit/loss would be usung the DNB. And evilchris, if was 1 was a draw and the other two won, it would revert back to a double. This applies to fourfolds, fivefolds and so on.

Re: Double Chance System hi ab2170, i use the ladbrokes website, they have a double chance coupon for nearly every match that they cover. And i usually pick the selections how you would normally pick a winner of a football match, i feel confident that a team won't lose, i use the 1/X,but if i feel that both teams have a realistic chance of winning the game i will chose the 1/2. Saying that it all depends on what games are avaliable and also the prices. theres not much point pickin on odds on favourite at home, like chelsea or juventus for example, you are only looking at odds of about 1.1- 1.2 max, sometimes even less. Hope that has cleared a few things up for you.

Re: Double Chance System Thanks porta, the odds were a little to low to go for the Draw/ Reading, had a feeling that there was going to be a winner,i guess not many people thought it was going to be luton though lol. So Accrington, PSV and Luton do the business for me tonight. 4. Vitesse v PSV, Vitesse and PSV, Gravesend v Accrington, Accrington and Draw, Luton v Reading, Luton and Reading. Odds. 1.89 Stake. £10 Returned = £18.90 Start Bank = £50 New Bank = £90.74:clap