Tourney invite to all punters! 7th Feb at 7pm GMT

kenjay

Re: Tourney invite to all punters! 7th Feb at 7pm GMT

by the way do you need to have made a deposit in case you get in the money?
Well i have been assured you dont need to deposit to withdraw but if you do win and have any problems withdrawing ask me ok

Re: Tourney invite to all punters! 7th Feb at 7pm GMT Sorry PEEGEE Its just a fun tourney i didnt want $100 all for first place but communication error led to the mistake Its meant for Irish students and we are poor but i let u guys in cause love the forum bout time i gave something back! If theres more tourneys prizes will be better

Re: Tourney invite to all punters! 7th Feb at 7pm GMT Thanks for playin lads i finished 4th the winner was JINTONIC or something. I dont know if there will be a next one as there wasnt enough of us Irish Students in the tourney but a lot of Punters Lounge which was great. U see the tourney depends on how many new Irish players i get so dont think there will be another one but if there is you will be informed ok

Re: Tourney invite to all punters! 7th Feb at 7pm GMT

Sat in the same table as philossify, this guy kept reraising my raises everytime..the last time I held AJ and had had enough of it...he had AQ and won
Sorry PeeGee (assuming it was me who kept raising you - doesn't sound like me ) - didn't do me much good though :D . And much thanks Kenjay for the heads up and invite. :clap