Betfred Valentine Celebrity Tournament

brael

Re: Betfred Valentine Celebrity Tournament Don't play there much myself but there's been a couple of similar tourneys recently that have looked like reasonably good. The beauty of them has been that if you don't want to fork out the full buy-in fee for the final itself then you can have a crack at getting there for $0.55 plus fees. Got to be worth a shot!

Re: Betfred Valentine Celebrity Tournament Myself I like these a lot. :ok The MTT satellites are at $1+10c, and you qualify for the Satellite players freeroll on a Saturday PLUS if you qualify for the Sunday final you also get entered into the $1000 Winners freeroll. Thats why the MTT is the only one I'd try personally.

Re: Betfred Valentine Celebrity Tournament

The MTT satellites are at $1+10c' date=' and you qualify for the Satellite players freeroll on a Saturday PLUS if you qualify for the Sunday final you also get entered into the $1000 Winners freeroll.[/quote'] Did you get this resolved? I seem to remember reading you had problems getting in this week.....

Re: Betfred Valentine Celebrity Tournament

Did you get this resolved? I seem to remember reading you had problems getting in this week.....
:lol Yeah, I spoke to a nice guy called Simon who remembers me from previous calls.:unsure :$ :lol I suspected I was being fed bullsh't yesterday, so I waited til today and just made a friendly enquiry. I was right and yesterdays Live Help was wrong. Adds trust to a company if they're prepared to admit to their cock ups imo.