Goal Poker emails/passwords

morlspin

Hi all, Getting kinda peed off now, with goal poker and the dodgy emails i get! I get emails inviting me to play in freerolls with passwords to enter, once i log on i look for the tournaments and there not there!!!!! Then i see other tournaments registering which i specifically signed up for ( THE NUFC ONES! ) and yet i didnt get the emails. I won a Tourney for 2x VIP packages to see the toon in action last wednesday, and yet, when i emailed support to ask about the emails etc, they have no record of me being a member, despite emailing me regarding my win! Crazy! Anyone else have any problems with Goal Poker? :wall :wall

Re: Goal Poker emails/passwords yeah fenners, i usually see you in the same ones i register for. its weird how they said that i dont have an account so they cant answer my query, however i won the vip match ticket package on wednesday and have the congrats emails off them on thurs. ill keep trying i suppose!