Derby's Novice Chase System.

Messed up with my very first post yesterday:wall my system is based around Novice Chase's and yesterdays selection was a h/cap chase but not to worry alway another day. Friday's Selection was.......3.10 Chep GRACEFUL DANCER wich was badly hamperd and unseated rider. 1.30 winc VONORIGNY fell 2.20 Ling LE VOLFONI 2nd 2.45 Hay DON'T BE SHY :ok Won 8/11 Selection's......4 Win's..............1 Placed............1 L.S.P..............= - 2.27

Re: Derby's Novice Chase System. Please dont be put if u start with a few losers , You obviously know what you are talking about:ok :clap. Personally I love Novice chases and hurdles. The only snagg is they tend to be very uncompetive which results in short prices but then again a winner is winner .:clap

Re: Derby's Novice Chase System. No i won't give up socky just because of a few loosers, if you got winners all the time it would get very boring lol, I'd be very rich but bored, lol. Only one winner today at 8/11 making a 1.27 pt loss on the day but what goes around comes around (i hope). A few week ago i was considering not betting/using the system at week-ends as it does terrible, to much class around, very competitive.

Re: Derby's Novice Chase System. Selection's......4 Win's..............1 Placed............1 L.S.P..............= - 2.27 Selections for Monday. Selections for Monday 2.35 Weth TIGHTEN YOUR BELT 2nd 2.45 Ayr JULIUS CAESAR n/r Selection's......5 Win's..............1 Placed............2 L.S.P..............= - 3.27