Holdempoker

premierblade

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Holdempoker I really don't like this site, i finished 31st in the freeroll for $4 on friday but the money wasn't in my account the next day so i sent them an e-mail asking where it was. reply

Thank you for contacting Support. I understand your concern in this regard. Allow me to explain. Please be advised that should you come in the top 45 in the daily freeroll tournament (NOT the Player Points freerolls ), you will be eligible to receive a real money prize. To obtain this prize, you will need to obtain the correct amount of player points i.e 4 player points for per dollar won, which are obtained from playing real money games. The tournament prize will never be paid out partially but in a lump sum. This is the way it already works on most other poker sites. Either you have to generate points to qualify for a freeroll or you have to generate points to receive the prizes. You may view further information about this at : https://www.pokerroom.com/promotions/
and
Thank you for contacting Support. Prizes won are released automatically once you have accumulated the required player points. For each $1 of winnings you will need to collect 4 player points. The prizes are not released partially. So, for example if you win $10 in 'The Daily' you will need to collect 40 player points before the $10 prize will appear in your account. We count the player points that have been earned 60 days either side of 'The Daily' you played in, so if you already have earned the required player points in the last 60 days you will get the prize straight away. If you do not collect the required player points within 60 days your prize is forfeited. I hope this information has clarified your query.
so basically you need to put cash onto this site even if you are entering the daily freeroll....oh and i've nearly spent my $10 deposit and still no closer to getting the $4 i know some people don't deposit into accounts so i wouldn't waste your time playing here.

Re: Holdempoker

and tonight is the wsop freeroll for anyone who has deposited into their account..
$h!t - so how much do we have to give them to claim our WSOP seat if we win ;) They say other sites also require you to play cash games to release real money winnings from freerolls - WHO?? I'm not aware of anyone!! I know most sites have raked hands freerolls - but this isn't a raked hands freeroll!!! To allow you to play, but then make your winning raked hand dependant is absurd!!!!

They say other sites also require you to play cash games to release real money winnings from freerolls - WHO?? I'm not aware of anyone!! I know most sites have raked hands freerolls - but this isn't a raked hands freeroll!!! To allow you to play, but then make your winning raked hand dependant is absurd!!!!
yeah i don't know of any other sites that do it this way. just looks like a con to me, leading you on to believe you have a chance of winning a freeroll with no requirements, only to hold back any winnings you have made so you have to play cash games to get it. I wont be playing this site again after today. i'll just check it for any promotions.

Re: Holdempoker I presume this is where they intended to direct you - http://www.holdempoker.com/help/faq/?categoryid=41&subcategoryid=93 I won't be playing this freeroll anymore ...... and I think it's going from the diary!!! It's not that great value anyway - 1000 odd entrants for $500 - and then they want you to play enough to "buy" your prize.... Think I'll go and read the smallprint on WSOP as well, just in case, seeing as they seem to like strange rules.......

Re: Holdempoker How ridiculous!!!!

Thank you for contacting Support. We are sorry to hear that you have experienced problems while playing at HoldemPoker.com. When you attempted the NETeller deposit into the site, our system recognized that the account had already been used with one of the other sites within the OngameNetwork and automatically rejected the deposit. Our site is part of the OngameNetwork which is an association of poker websites. A NETeller account can only be used on one account within the OngameNetwork. It would appear that you have used your current NETeller account on one of the other OngameNetwork sites. To overcome this issue we would advise creating a new NETeller account or to use one of our alternative deposit options available through the deposit screen. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further queries. Regards, Nonie

Re: Holdempoker Noone else?? Comon guys - it's a $h!t site I know, and it's late on a sunday night (monday morning :loon) - but don't any of you dream of playing WSOP Main Event? Chances probably aren't much better than this!!!! 1126 in at the moment - this will probably end up at about 1300!!! $13,000 seat and $3000 prize money!!!

Guest gazza271

Noone else?? Comon guys - it's a $h!t site I know, and it's late on a sunday night (monday morning :loon) - but don't any of you dream of playing WSOP Main Event? Chances probably aren't much better than this!!!! 1126 in at the moment - this will probably end up at about 1300!!! $13,000 seat and $3000 prize money!!!
Wont let me register, says ticket holders only

Re: Holdempoker Nice one slapdash :ok This is a far tighter game than I'm used to!! Looks like the fish have gone, and the players left seem very good!!! I'm going nowhere fast!!! - chip stack has stayed pretty constant - but down to 134th now (182 left) - struggling a bit - have 8x BB - so no panic yet.......but don't want to wait too much longer...... Slapdash doing better - he's in 50th at the moment.....