Holdempoker

premierblade

hp_promo_728x90.gif Sign up with Holdempoker.com HERE WSOP Main Event Freeroll taking place at this site on Sunday 22nd January at 7PM EST (Midnight GMT) with a maximum of 2000 players - total prize value is $13,500. Only open to players who have made a real money deposit. Daily $500 Freeroll - They also have a "Daily" Freeroll every day at 11pm GMT - same as Europoker (same network) - but different Freeroll!! Managed by: Unmanaged - the information in this thread may be out of date. Please let us know if you wish to volunteer to manage this page. Network: OnGame Group

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Holdempoker

Aye, sorry blades:lol. It looks good. Didn't relaise it was new - does that mean not many players in the freeroll?:lol
I myself only joined a couple of hours ago but i've had a quick look around and the maximum entrants for the "daily" $500 is 2000. Its not filling up yet. Mon 16th 1021 entries Tues 17th 1052 Wed 18th 1040 hope this helps.

Not impressed - had to go find my own seat which took a few minutes.
Hmmm .... no problems here - is the same software as a lot of the other new sites we've found recently (Europoker, Checknraise etc) - so should be ok :unsure

Re: Holdempoker Lol - Enzo was someone sat at the same table as Al and I, who got upset cos we were chatting ..... so we just kept laughing at him - he went on tilt - goodbye!!! Can't understand it - he got upset after just a couple of completely innocent comments - purely because he wanted silence - it was 1 click to turn the chat off!!!!! :loon So if anyone else comes across Enzo at Holdempoker - have a chat with him ;-)

Re: Holdempoker RE: Withdrawing without making a deposit. Haven't played on this particular site but in my experience with different sites on same network inc Europoker. They'll only let you withdraw by cheque without making a deposit, but there's a trick. If you try and make a deposit that declines it'll then let you withdraw via that method. So if you have a Neteller/Click2Pay etc account try and deposit more than your available balance, it'll decline, then you can withdraw that way.

Lol - Enzo was someone sat at the same table as Al and I, who got upset cos we were chatting ..... so we just kept laughing at him - he went on tilt - goodbye!!! Can't understand it - he got upset after just a couple of completely innocent comments - purely because he wanted silence - it was 1 click to turn the chat off!!!!! :loon So if anyone else comes across Enzo at Holdempoker - have a chat with him ;-)
Gaf/Big Al Frisky, myself and kestral (I think) were all sat together a couple of weeks back and we came across one of these guys. I think his opening comment was, "Higgs, can you please shut up?" I thought about it for a second as he asked politely, and then replied, "Sorry GI----(can't remember his full name) I can't do that, but you could turn the chat off." Well after a couple of more comments frisky had me crying with laughter by just typing "Bubble" at random times, and GI succumbed.:lol

Re: Holdempoker hp_promo_728x90.gif Sign up with Holdempoker.com HERE

corner_TL.gifcorner_TR.gif
rubwide_wsop_freeroll.gif As a HoldemPoker.com member you can win a seat at this summer’s World Series of Poker for free. HoldemPoker.com now has more than 1’000’000 registered players and to celebrate we will be sending one of our real money players to the WSOP 2006 $10’000 buy-in Main Event this summer. The WSOP freeroll tourney takes place on Sunday the 22nd of January at 19:00 ET (7pm New York). The tournament will appear in the Restricted section of the Scheduled Tournaments lobby and registration will open at 17:30 ET (5:30pm New York). The game is No Limit Texas Hold’em and we are adding $3000 to the prize pool. To play in the HoldemPoker.com WSOP freeroll for a shot at poker’s biggest prize you must have a ticket. Tickets are free to all real money players and can be claimed by clicking the green button below. The total value of the package that the winner will receive is more than $13’500. The WSOP Freeroll tourney is a freeze out No Limit Texas Holdem tournament just like the WSOP itself. So if you bust out there is no getting back in. All players start with 1500 chips and the blinds will increase every 12 minutes. The tournament is limited to 2000 players and will be open on a first come first served basis. In other words register as soon as you can to ensure your seat. Having a ticket does not guarantee you a place in the WSOP Freeroll. If you still have not tried real money poker you will need to make a deposit to claim your free ticket to the WSOP Freeroll tournament. By making a first deposit using the deposit code WSOP today, you will also get a 50% bonus up to $100. Once you have deposited just come back here and click the green button. To make your first deposit now simply click here. The WSOP bonus is available on First Deposits only until the 23rd of January and clears at the standard rate. If you already play for real money you can get a free ticket to the WSOP tournament by clicking on the Green Button. btn_i_want_my_free_ticket.gif
this isn't in the diary, so heres a few details of the wsop tourney..

Re: Holdempoker hp_promo_728x90.gif Sign up with Holdempoker.com HERE

corner_TL.gifcorner_TR.gif
rubwide_started_bonus.gif To make sure all of our players get a good introduction to real money poker we have developed the Getting Started Bonus. Make your first deposit now and we will set up a bonus on your account worth 20% of your deposit. So, if you make a first deposit of $100 to your account we will set up a bonus for you worth 20% of $100 = $20. The maximum bonus you can get is $100. So to get the maximum bonus you would need to make your first deposit for a total of $500. To release the bonus you just need to play real money poker and collect player points. You will need to get 10 player points for each dollar of the bonus before it will be released. So using the example above you would need to get 200 player points to get your $20 bonus. Player points are collected by playing poker for real money. For more info about player points please Click Here. But wait there is more. To top the Getting Started Bonus off, if you deposit $50 or more for your first deposit we will add a tournament ticket worth $5.50 to your account.