Dream Poker Freee $10

rednutt

Guest gazza271

Re: Dream Poker Freee $10

Thanks for that Rednutt :ok Just had a quick look, and I'm going to set up an affiliate link for PL for it if anyone fancies waiting 24 hours or so before registering. :ok
Nice one:ok I'll wait and register when i get in from work tomorrow

Re: Dream Poker Freee $10 One word about dreampoker, they will not let you withdraw until you have paid in $50 and played 250 raked hands. Also if you deposit you get get entry into a freeroll for a trip to Rio, starts at 10pm tomorrow. How did you find the level of play Rednut? I went out early but thought the play level was very loose.

Re: Dream Poker Freee $10 I have been told that if you win money on a freeroll there you cannot withdraw it before you make a deposit and play a certain number of raked hands, however if you deposit first then you can withdraw winnings straight away. I will download it when GAF gets the affiliate.

Re: Dream Poker Freee $10

Gaf' date=' give them a quick buzz, as I had a few problems with them at one point (my fault deposited with a card not in my name) and some of my emails seemed to go missing, the help staff on the phone were very friendly and helpful though and was soon sorted.[/quote'] Ok - will do :ok