Advice Needed from fellow poker chaps.

Welling Bet Maester

Ive just bought a PARTYPOKER uk domain name, the only one that they havent registered... Am i a millionaire?? Do i keep it and make a poker site. Do i sell it to one of their rivals? so they can get it on the search engines and get traffic. This is partypoker no silly typos or stupid suffix or prefix. Ive seen these go for mad prices and i mean MAD. ive checked this suffix and people like ladbrokes have theirs sewn up so i bought it. Im shaking a bit because i know wether pp buy it or not it has a large value. Thoughts anyone??

Re: Advice Needed from fellow poker chaps. I am sure if you set it up as a rival company, or look like your going too, they would sit up and take notice and its value would increase as that would potentially affect there custom and therfore increase it in value. But as to values of these things I have no idea, but sounds like it could have the potential to be a good investment.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.