ASIAN HANDICAPS & OTHER STUFF

Guest redchiz

Guest redchiz

As a new arrival to your excellent forum, I have to confess I find it a wee bit bewildering. I've got the hang of the general footy stuff and I've even managed to track down some spread-betting comments. But is there anything running on Asian handicaps? As a confirmed spread-head, I find AH's a tranquil alternative source of punting pleasure. Also - as in 'other stuff' - would it be possible to have a separate Golf zone, rather than just burying it in 'other sports?' Here's hopin' :\

Guest Dave Mardell

Re: ASIAN HANDICAPS & OTHER STUFF I think that a "Golf Only" forum would be bad right now. The forum is already saturated with seperate boards. The only reason Horse Racing broke free of other sports is because it is hugely popular amoungst a lot of our regulars. If Golf were to pick up then I am sure a forum could be organised, but if Gold still only represents a 50% or less population of posts in Other Sports, then it is not worth moving it. My opinion, your milage may vary.