**Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 4** Wednesday 11th January 9PM

Osbin

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 4** Wednesday 11th January 9PM Out in 27th, has to be the worst run of cards i've seen - can't recall seeing a decent hand nearly all night. In the end was down to 465chips when I landed AA - nice triple up:) Next hand get dealt AJ, folded round to me and only 3 players left to make a move so I risk it All-in. Last player calls and turns over AQ :wall The rest is history :sad Good luck to all the rest left in :hope

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 4** Wednesday 11th January 9PM

1 hand after 49 minutes. K10o. Flop a 10 call 3x BB and 1 calls. Turn gives an A, and even though I know he has an A I go all in and he show AKo. Tosser.
Mrs V going well ....... you do remember how to do the Ironing don't you?

Guest gazza271

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 4** Wednesday 11th January 9PM out in 23rd, dont think i played a hand for about 30 mins then got AK but met big andys JJ, Still at least my chips went to a PL'er, GL all:hope

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 4** Wednesday 11th January 9PM Went all in (1234) as dealer - unfortunately big andy as BB had AA - went out, Hope andy spends my chips wisely. One of my brothers John is still in there so maybe the family coffers (as well as PLr's coffers) will profit tonite. With 153 in I wonder whether the word has leaked out and we'll get a house full (1000) soon.

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 4** Wednesday 11th January 9PM Out 6th after my KAo got beaten by PocketLady's AJo after she hit 2 pair.. also beaten by trip 5's elsewhere on the table in the same hand!! Wish I'd been a bit more open and agressive on the final table, twice I was holding middle pocket pairs (77 & 88) which I folded to some all ins, only to see I'd have hit trips. Oh well!!

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 4** Wednesday 11th January 9PM Incredible PL Performance - Rippy has just gone out in 6th, but we still have 4 of the last 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make that 3 of the last 4 - we've just lost Pocket Lady :sad And the stranger has gone - Top 3 Podium spots for PL!!!!

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 4** Wednesday 11th January 9PM OH... MY... FREAKING... GOD!!! Record win for me :) But even better than that, awesome, AWESOME game tonight. Fantastic atmosphere, brilliant to see so many of us do well, and the most fun I've ever had playing poker!! Thanks to all who played and watched, especially Big Andy and Blades - brilliant play guys, I think I had a bit of undeserved luck at a few times!!

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 4** Wednesday 11th January 9PM Cracking (or crackpot) performance from Jaded. :clap Very well played too blades 'r'. :clap Big Andy that win is coming mate. :ok Best finish for P-L too (I think). :ok Well played everyone who got to the last table. :clap :clap :clap

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 4** Wednesday 11th January 9PM :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap Well done tonight guys, what a superb result PL go from strength to strength in the Dollar up How long before we a final table full of PLers :nana :nana :nana

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 4** Wednesday 11th January 9PM pretty awesome stuff again folks :ok Well done Jaded and Blades :notworthy and a big :clap :clap :clap to all that stayed to offer support. I remember the times I`d shit myself in right royal style if I knew someone was watching but I thrive on it now. Bless you all :notworthy

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 4** Wednesday 11th January 9PM :nana :nana :clap :\ Well done all, sorry not there cheering you on, But was over on the Nordic cheering on Guesswest who finally finished in the 30's out of 12000+players. but yes great playing to all and we will soon have that final table between all P/Ler's:notworthy :notworthy

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 4** Wednesday 11th January 9PM Thanks for all the congratulations! :) £106 or so profit y/day takes me up to £129 for the year - can this luck last much longer?! I'm almost tempted to start keeping proper records, at this rate they won't be as depressing as I thought they would!

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 4** Wednesday 11th January 9PM 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th & 6th - great performance guys!! :clap :clap :clap Well done on winning Jaded, you've had a good chance in the last couple as well until the lure of your bed has been too much for you!! :ok My yellow jersey is on a shoogly peg!! :lol