new mini cooper 4 sale

fenner

I finally got the registration docs today for the mini cooper I won in the VC/sun poker comp and so can now sell it if any body is interested just pm me for any details or with questions .it is a 1.6 red mini cooper and comes with the chilli package with the union jack roof 1/2 leather seats alloy wheels air con elec windows etc etc I went to the bmw garage to find the cost of this model and was told it would cost £14, 995 with 6 to 8 weeks waiting time the sales man offered me £11,500 there and then so I presume he could sell it immediatelly for a healthy profit so if any body would like to make an offer over 12,500 just pm me it has 120 delivery miles only on the clock and is taxed it will be going in auto trader soon so dont miss out

Re: new mini cooper 4 sale

Don't suppose you would consider a straight swap with my prize in the Maxim weekly final last night?:tongue2 A years subscription to BOTH Maxim and Poker Player magazines......[/q uote] a very tempting offer but theres always a copy of maxim at work to read otherwise maybe