Another Tikay's Tourny on Sporting Odds

Sharpe1ne

At the end of this month they are running another one of these. Playing in it last time was not too bad due to you starting off with 2500 chips and blinds going up every 20mins.This gives you more time to settle into the game and if i remember rightly i finished 14th(losing all in on Jacks v Aces when I could have sat back and made the money,but i wanted to win so that don't bother me at all.)There was also a bounty of $100 dollars on Tikay, but as he finished 2nd only the winner got that.There were some stupid moves against him allowing others to pick up chips and with $1000 dollars added and only about 130 entrants it was damn good value. I'm already registered due to my Sporting Odds balance being dangerously low.(due to not getting anywhere near a final table in the SSpiersey Dollar Up)

Re: Another Tikay's Tourny on Sporting Odds Tikay is the "Tutor"/Pro on Sporting Odds - he's running a tourney with $1000 added and a bounty on his head - is good value!! Can't remember where I finished in Europoker last nigh :unsure Didn't get in the money though (I think!!)

Re: Another Tikay's Tourny on Sporting Odds May i know where to find this tourney ? I'm interested . :) :nana :nana :nana thats a pity GaF . I remember that there were less than 30 people left already .

Tikay is the "Tutor"/Pro on Sporting Odds - he's running a tourney with $1000 added and a bounty on his head - is good value!! Can't remember where I finished in Europoker last nigh :unsure Didn't get in the money though (I think!!)

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Another Tikay's Tourny on Sporting Odds Spotted this in the Sporting Odds lobby, opened it up and almost everyone reg'd is a PLer - So I came on here to find the thread! Registered myself now, just incase I have a disaster with my balance on Sporting Odds.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Another Tikay's Tourny on Sporting Odds Looking like another good PL turnout for this.Only one dangerous one out there and thats the krafty Kard Sharp(no relation as you can tell by the play).GL all who are entering and lets take the Tikay bounty aswell(he ain't thick neither he can quite happily lay down a hand when called all in so beware.