Betting Genius Trial System

davidc

Betting genius offer a free 30 day trial (full price £27.95) of their match prediction software. I have downloaded the programme and intend to post results for the length of the trial. The software offers a choice of preferences for the prediction of games and I will use 2 different settings for the predictions to see if there is any difference in results. I realise that 30 days will not offer a large sample but I intend to cover matches from EPL, The Championship, League 1 and League 2. There are 5 different ssettings which will be used: Home win probability; Draw probability; Away probibility; Confidence level & Home/Away stats for a number of matches. For System 'A' I will use the following settings Home 60%, Draw 35%, Away 55%, Confidence 55% & Home/Away stats 10 matches. For System 'B' I will use the following settings Home 50%, Draw 35%, Away 50%, Confidence 50% & Home/Away stats 10 matches. Only paper trading for this trial so will just post wins and losses and then update profit/loss at the end of the trial. System 'A' bets for 02/01/06: EPL: Chelsea 1.4, Wigan 3.1, Fulham 1.61, Charlton 3.5 & Blackburn 1.7 Championship: Reading 1.5 League 1: Colchester 2.25, Swansea 1.61, Hartlepool (DRAW) 3.5, & Doncaster 2.1 League 2: NONE System 'B' bets for 02/01/06: ALL OF THE SYSTEM 'A' BETS PLUS; Championship: Crystal Palace 1.8 League 1: Bournemouth 2.02, Huddersfield 1.8 League 2: Wycombe 1.77 & Darlington 1.9 If you have any questions I'll try to answer them.

Re: Betting Genius Trial System In the first post I should have said that all bets will be 10 points with starting bank of 1000 points. System 'A' bets for 02/01/06: EPL: Chelsea 1.4 WON, Wigan 3.1 LOST, Fulham 1.61, WON Charlton 3.5 LOST & Blackburn 1.7 WON Championship: Reading 1.5 WON League 1: Colchester 2.25 WON, Swansea 1.61 LOST, Hartlepool (DRAW) 3.5 WON, & Doncaster 2.1 LOST League 2: NONE System 'A' results: Bets 10 Won 6 Lost 4 Staked 100 Returned 119.6 Profit 19.60 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- System 'B' bets for 02/01/06: ALL OF THE SYSTEM 'A' BETS PLUS; Championship: Crystal Palace 1.8 WON League 1: Bournemouth 2.02 LOST, Huddersfield 1.8 LOST League 2: Wycombe 1.77 LOST, & Darlington 1.9 WON System 'B' results: Bets 15 Won 8 Lost 7 Staked 150 Returned 156.6 Profit 6.60 A reasonable start to the systems with a big return included from the Hartlepool draw. I wonder if the results can be maintained?

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.