Neteller

pistonbroke

I have a small amount of winnings in several different poker clients i want to cream some off before i spend/gamble it all away i dont really want to spread my bank details across the internet i thought that if i opened a neteller account i could sweep them all into that and then send it to my bank account (or send it to other poker clients for deposit bonuses) is this a good idea ?, or is there a better way does Neteller charge commission do they have min transfers in and out i would like some feedback on other peoples experiences with netller thanks you all in advance

Re: Neteller Only used them once, but I think they charge $2 commision on getting a cheque from them, so ok if a large withdraw but not much use for say $20, although you can upgrade the account to get it paid directly to your bank, but this takes a week or so to upgrade and I have not gone through with it yet so I am unable to say if they charge you for this. I perfer and will use them instead of giving out my bank details in the future, as just seems safer and easier to manage however if you got you winnings by first depositing using say a debit/credit card you will need to refund that portion back via your deposit method.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.